TS Traffic challans Discount- How to Check traffic fine eChallan charged by TS Police/ RTO on ur Vehicle and pay your pending Challans- Register for SMS Alerts echallan.tspolice.gov.in

How to check Traffic fine e-challan charged on your vehicle by TS Police/ RTO Register for SMS Alerts echallan.tspolice.gov.in Register For Violation Alerts 

Telangana Govt issues GO on traffic challans.  Here the Steps how to avail discount. . The government has decided to waive off the fine amount of 80% for two-wheeler vehicles and 90% for TSRTC buses, as well as 60% for light motor vehicles/heavy motor vehicles through e-Challans. To know How to check pending Challans  and pay your traffic eChallan  through online please follow the given below steps  Telangana State Police Integrated e-Challan System. How to check and pay TS Traffic E challan- TS Traffic Fine E Challan Payment system : E-challan system is implemented in various states to check traffic  Rules and violations: The new system identifies the violators of the traffic rules with the help of modern Automatic Vehicle Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) cameras, which PSCA installed across different roads of the city. The E-Challan is sent to the violators’ addresses registered against their vehicle IDs, containing the information regarding how the driver violated the traffic rules with the vehicles picture posted on the Challan paper. How To Pay Traffic Challan Online in Telangana– Check e-Challan Status details available in this page.

How to check e-challan charged on your vehicle by TS RTO Register for SMS Alerts

Telangana Police Integrated e-Challan System to know about your Vehicle: E-challan system has been implemented to effectively check traffic law violations like drunk driving,  Signal Jumping, Wrong Route, and Riding without Helmet, Triple Driving, over-How to check or pay your traffic E-Challan online speeding and others. The Hyderabad Traffic Police and Telangana State Police are authorized to collect the fines from any violation in the city. For anyone who fails to pay the fine. they will be visited by a Hyderabad Traffic Police Officer at their home address to collect the fine. If the fine is not collected from the offender’s home, they will be summoned to court.  In case the offender does not appear in court, their license will be suspended. You can check your e-Challan online by visiting https://echallan.tspolice.gov.in/publicview/.

పెండింగ్‌లో ఉన్న ఛాలానా లపై భారీ తగ్గింపు

వాహనదారులకు గుడ్ న్యూస్.. పెండింగ్ చలాన్ల డిస్కౌంట్ గడువు  ఫిబ్రవరి 15 వరకు పొడిగింపు.

ట్రాఫిక్ పెండింగ్ చలాన్ల డిస్కౌంట్ గడువును మరోసారి పొడిగించింది ప్రభుత్వం. ఫిబ్రవరి 15 వరకు పొడిగిస్తూ ఉత్తర్వులు జారీ చేసింది. డిసెంబర్ 25 వరకు ఉన్న చలాన్లకే ఈ ఆఫర్ వర్తిస్తుంది. పెండింగ్ చలాన్లు చెల్లించేందుకు 2023 డిసెంబర్ 27న ప్రభుత్వం డిస్కౌంట్ ఆఫర్ ప్రకటించింది

పెండింగ్ చలాన్లు ఇంకా చెల్లించనివారు ఈలోగా చెల్లించాలని సూచించింది. ద్విచక్ర వాహనాలు, ఆటోలకు 80%, RTC బస్సులకు 90%, ఇతర వాహనాలకు 60% డిస్కౌంట్ ఇస్తున్న విషయం తెలిసిందే.

ప్రభుత్వం ప్రకటించిన ఆఫర్స్:

  • బైక్, స్కూటీ, ఆటోలకు: 80% డిస్కౌంట్
  • ఫోర్ వీలర్స్ (కారు మొదలు లారీ వరకు): 60% డిస్కౌంట్
  • ఆర్టీసీ బస్సులు, తోపుడు బండ్లు: 90% డిస్కౌంట్.

Category-wise discount on pending Challans

  • For two-wheelers and autos, if 20% of the challan is paid, the remaining 80% of the pending challans would be waived.
  • For push carts and petty vendors (39b cases), if 10% of the traffic challan is paid, the remaining 90% will be discounted or waived.
  • For light motor vehicles (LMVs), cars, jeeps and heavy vehicles, if 40% is paid, the remaining 60% will be waived.
  • For Road Transport Corporation (RTC) drivers, if 10% of the raffic challan challan is paid, the remaining 90% will be discounted or waived.

How to check or pay your traffic e-Challan through online  

How to avail discounts -Telangana State Police Integrated e-Challan System

STEP 1 : Visit Telangana State police traffic-integrated e-challan portal. Website: https://echallan.tspolice.gov.in/publicview/
STEP 2 : Enter your Vehicle No.
STEP 3 : Enter Answer for Question asked in the box.
STEP 4 : Then Click on Go.
STEP 5 : The details of e-Challan will be displayed.

STEP 5 : Then, click on pay and you will be redirected to the payment portal where you will be asked to pay discounted amount.

Pay 20% fine only on 2 & 3 wheeler vehicle , 10% only on RTC Vehicle and 40% on 4 & Heavy wheeler vehicle.  This facility is available up to 15th February 2024

Click Here To Check RTO Challans on your Vehicle

Click Here To Check Traffic Challans Discount on your vehicle

How to Register for RTO SMS Alerts: On Menu Bar Click on Register at Last.

  1. Give the Unique User Name.
  2. Suggested User Name is your Name & Vehicle No.
  3. For Example Krishna 2745.
  4. Then set your Password.
  5. Enter the Vehicle No that you want Alert.
  6. Give your Mobile No.
  7. And give your E-mail ID.
  8. Then Click on Register, you will get alerts on SMS if your Vehicle charged any challans.

Register Online for RTO SMS Alerts

Register For Violation Alerts

Please provide valid information.
An alert will be sent to your mobile whenever a challan is issued on your vehicle.
Owner Name *
Your name
Vehicle Number *
VEHICLE NUMBER
Email
Valid email address
Mobile Number *
Mobile number
Captcha *
captcha
New Question

To Register Online for RTO SMS Alerts

Help desk:

Hyderabad Police Commissionerate
Hyderguda-Basheerbagh Rd,
Avanti Nagar, Basheer Bagh,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500029.
Ph. No : 040-27852721, 040-27852772
Email : echallanhelpdesk.hyd@gmail.com
Cyberabad Police Commissionerate
Next to Care Hospital, 2-48/P/21,
Old Mumbai Hwy, Sri Shyam Nagar,
Telecom Nagar Extension, Gachibowli,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500032.
Ph. No : 040-27853416
Email : echallancybhelpdesk@gmail.com
Rachakonda Police Commissionerate
Plot No: 11, Ammma Daya Colony,
Mansoorabad,GSI Post,
(In the premises of Rachakonda Police Subsidary Canteen),
Rangareddy, Telangana State,500068.
Ph. No : 040-27853000
Email : echallanrckhelpdesk@gmail.com



Traffic challan Checking in telangana police portal-Registration to get Fine updates  
Got a wrong Challan ?

We take all precautions to see that only genuine violators of motor vehicle Act and road rules are punished. Now we are also collecting the images of all violations along with date and time and storing them in our archives. Chances of wrong person getting penalized are certainly less. However, sometimes mistakes do happen possibly due to
Our traffic cops zeroing on a wrong person by overlook.
Someone using your registration number to his vehicle.
The person whom you had sold the vehicle may not have got it officially transferred on his name.
Errors in our databases
For clarifications: You may meet or write to:-
Traffi Cell (040 – 2785 2721)
O/o Commissioner of police,
Basheerbagh,
Hyderabad.

E-Challan Status

How to get a No Objection Certificate (NOC)

How to obtain a Driving License

How to Register a Vehicle

Leave a comment