CTET 2018 Application Form, ctet.nic.in – CBSE CTET July Exam Notification: The latest update has been received from sources that CTET 2018 will be conducted on . The candidates who want to pursue Central Teacher Eligibility Test will be happy to know that the notification for CTET 2018 is expected to be released on 2018. The candidates need to get constant touch with the official website to check the latest updates related to CTET Exam Date. From unofficial sources, we have received information regarding the registration dates, exam dates for the upcoming CTET Exam.
The Teacher Eligibility Test will be conducted for the candidates who want to teach the class I to VIII. The last date for the online registration likely to be …..2018. Candidates who will apply for CTET July 2018 will be able to download their online admit card from July 10, 2018. CTET is the mandatory TET Exam, which apply to Central Government Schools and the schools under the administrative council of UT & Chandigarh, Andaman Nicobar Island, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
CBSE CTET Exam 2018 Date: The CTET 2018 exam can be held on ………, this information is coming out from many media reports and sources.Although it is yet to be officially announced, and only then will it be known exactly what the exact date of examination will be. According to some media reports, the official announcement is expected on June 2.
CBSE CTET Exam 2018 Date: According to the reports, the last date for filling the form can …….. and candidates can download their admit cards by …….. 2018 from the website. Let the CTET exam be conducted twice a year in almost every February and September.
CBSE CTET Exam 2018 Date: At the same time, candidates can go directly to the official portal and follow the details of its processor by checking the details.CTET Examination Classes are held from 1st to fifth and Teaching for Class VI to VIII. They are organized by the CBSE. Online application forms for the exam can be found on the CBSE website.
CBSE CTET Exam 2018 Date: To achieve consistent updates, it is important that continuously check the candidate’s official website. There is no official announcement yet by the CBSE regarding this year’s examination.
CBSE CTET Exam 2018 Date: If you talk about Criteria then 50% marks in Senior Secondary for Primary Teaching and Passing Marks or Appointments in Four Year Bachelors (Elementary Education) or Four Year Bachelors (B. El.)
CBSE CTET Exam 2018 Date: Similarly, if you talk about secondary education in Criteria then graduation, diploma (Elementary Education) should be passed (50% marks) or appearing.
CTET 2018 Application Form
CTET Exam 2018 Application Form will be started soon on the official website of CBSE CTET. The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) will be conducted in the month of March. Candidates, according to recent press release, CTET 1 Exam 2018 will be conducted in the last of Feb or in the starting of March Month. Candidates are advised to start preparation of CTET exam according to CTET Exam Syllabus OR Exam Pattern. Expectedly,
The Central Board of Secondary Education or CBSE will be organized the CTET 2018 in May for 11th edition in which large numbers of candidates will appear. The exam is taken to allow candidates who want to make their career in teaching field to fulfill their dream of teaching. Central Board of Secondary Education is the central board of education in India which is located at the New Delhi, India. It is established to control and owns the education system in the affiliated schools. It grants affiliation to the schools across the country and conducts the exam and provides certificate to the qualified candidates. Candidates who want to get appear in the exam have to apply online from the official website last week of June 2018.
About CTET Exam 2018:
Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE) has decided to conduct the CTET Exam once in a year. As earlier, the exam was managed twice in a year for the hiring of the teacher for up to class 8th. CBSE Addressed to Human Resource Development Ministry that they already had the pressure of organizing JEE Mains, NEET, and other exams. Moreover, CBSE also advised conducting the NET Exam (for recruiting candidates for the Assistant Professor) once in a year. The officials told that after taking the advice from the CBSE HRD and NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education) has decided to conduct the CTET exam for once in a year.
CTET June/July 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Minimum Educational Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes I-V: Primary Stage [Any of the following]
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations, 2002.
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)*.
- Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
Minimum Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes VI-VIII: Elementary Stage
- Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed.
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)*.
- The minimum qualifications referred above apply to teachers of Languages, Social Studies/Social Science, Mathematics, Science etc. In respect of teachers for Physical Education, the minimum qualification norms for Physical Education teachers referred to in NCTE Regulation, dated 3rd November, 2001 (as amended from time to time) shall be applicable. For teachers of Art Education, Craft Education, Home Science, Work Education, etc. the existing eligibility norms prescribed by the State Governments and other school managements shall be applicable till such time the NCTE lays down the minimum qualifications in respect of such teachers.
Relaxation up to 5% in the qualifying marks in the minimum Educational Qualification for eligibility shall be allowed to the candidates belonging to reserved categories, such as SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled.
Age Limit: There is No any Age Restrictions for applying for the CTET 2018.
Important Dates Schedule | CTET 2018 Exam Date:
Start date for online registration
Last date for submitting of application
Correction in Application form allow
Last date for payment of fee Mid of
Date for issue admit card First week of
Exam Date (Tentative)
Paper II- 9.30 AM – 12.30 Noon.
Paper I- 2.00 PM -4.30 PM
23rd July 2018
Declaration of CTET Result 2018
CTET 2018 Application Form, CTET July 2018 Online Registration:
How to Register Online for CTET 2018:
Firstly, go to the above link.
Now click on Proceed to Apply Online.
Now click on “CTET Registration”.
Complete the registration part and get Registration Number/ Id and Password.
Click on proceed button.
Step 2. How to fill CTET 2018 Online Application Form:
Now fill the Online CTET 2018 Application Form with the accurate information.
Upload your scanned passport sized photograph and signature at the given place.
Click on proceed button.
Step 3. How to Pay CTET 2018 Application Fee Online:
Aspirants need to pay the application fee by online mode of payments according to the category.
Now pay the Application Fee of Rs.600/- for General and Rs.300/ for SC/ST for Paper I and II, and Rs.1000/- for General and Rs.500/ for SC/ST for both Paper I and II.
Click on review CTET 2018 Application Form.
CTET 2018 Examination Fee:
Category Only Paper I or II Both Paper I or II
General/OBC Rs 600/- Rs 1000/-
SC/ST/PH Rs 300/- Rs 500/-
Step 4. CTET 2018 Application Final Submission
Recheck the filled application and remove the errors.
Now click on submit button and get a print out of the Confirmation Page for further references.
Important Links for CTET July 2018 Exam
The rationale for including the TET as a minimum qualification for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher is as under:
It would bring national standards and benchmark of teacher quality in the recruitment process;
It would induce teacher education institutions and students from these institutions to further improve their performance standards;
It would send a positive signal to all stakeholders that the Government lays special emphasis on teacher quality
The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India has entrusted the responsibility of conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) to the Central Board of Secondary Education Delhi.
Search Tags you might entered: ctet.nic.in 2018, ctet 2018 application form, ctet online form 2018, ctet 2018 syllabus, ctet notification 2018, ctet 2018 last date, ctet 2018 application form last date, ctet last date, ctet 2018 notification, ctet 2018 exam date, ctet application form 2018, ctet eligibility, ctet application form, ctet syllabus paper 2, ctet 2018 syllabus in hindi, ctet exam syllabus books