FRI Recruitment 2020: Forest Research Institute (FRI) has released a recruitment notification for filling up 107 vacancies. ICFRE has announced the new job notice under Advt. No. 1/FRI/GC/2020 for the appointment of suitable candidates for the post of Library Information Assistant, Technical Assistant, Stenographer & Multi-Tasking Staff posts. Forest Research Institute, Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE), Dehradun has announced to fill 107 vacancies. Application forms and details of the recruitment will be released by the institute on August 17. Details will be available on the official website http://fri.icfre.gov.in. The online applications has been released on 17.08.2020 and will continue till 15.09.2020.
About Forest Research Institute
“Forest Research Institute (FRI), Dehradun” has its roots in the erstwhile Imperial Forest Research Institute established in 1906 to organize and lead forestry research in the country. The institute administered training to forest officers and forest ranger in the country and after independence, it was aptly named as Forest Research Institute and Colleges.
In 1988, FRI and its research centres were brought under the administrative umbrella of Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education (ICFRE) under the Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change, Government of India.
The detailed notification for FRI Recruitment 2020 has been released for recruitment of 107 vacancies and the candidates can apply online.
The Forest Research Institute has released a short recruitment notification as of now on its official website which is at fri.icfre.gov.in. The detailed notification for the FRI Recruitment 2020 is released on 17th August 2020 on the official website of FRI Dehradun which is www.fri.icfre.gov.in/
Forest Research Institute Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details :
Library Information Assistant: 1 post
Technical Assistant (Field/ Lab Research): 59 posts
Technical Assistant (Maintenance): 3 posts
Steno Grade II: 4 posts
Multi-Tasking Staff: 40 posts
Total : 107 posts
- Library Information Assistant: Graduate with Bachelor Degree in Library Science
- Technical Assistant, Field/Laboratory Research: Bachelor Degree in Science with Botany/Zoology/Forestry/Environment/ Ecology/Bio Technology/Genetics/Micro-Biology/ Geology/Bio-Chemistry as one of the subjects
- Technical Assistant (Maintenance): B.Sc. in Computer Science/Information Technology OR 3 years Diploma in Engineering in Computer Science/Information Technology
- Stenographer Grade-II: 12th with min speed of 80 wpm in Stenography English/Hindi on the basis of Competitive Examination
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 10th passed with 3 years experience in relevant field
The age limit of the candidates must be between 18 years to 27 years. Age relaxation as admissible to Physically Handicapped / Ex-Serviceman/ Sports person applicants shall be considered as per Government of India norms. Such candidates must ensure that they are entitled to relaxation and possess the valid certificates / documents prescribed by GoI in support of their claim.
Note: The crucial date for age calculation will be the closing date of online application
Selection Process For FRI Recruitment 2020
The selection for the above-mentioned posts will be made on the basis of a written test followed by an interview or skill test.
Gen/OBC/EWS applicants: Rs. 700/- ( Application + Processing Fee)
SC/ST/PWD/Female applicants is Rs.300/- ( Only Processing Fee )
How To Apply For FRI Recruitment For MTS and Other Posts?
- Got to Forest Research Institute(ICFRE) official website https://frirecruitment.icfre.gov.in
- Click on New Registration
- Read the instructions given there and check list the box at the bottom to proceed further.
- Enter your details to obtain a registration no.
- Then log in using the registration no. and date of birth.
- Complete the application procedure by filling out all the required details.
- After that Upload your Photo and signature and click on Continue.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Click on submit and Your form will be submitted successfully.
- Take a print out of the application form for further use.
Commencement of Online Registration of Application 17 August, 2020
Closure of Online Application form Submission 15 September, 2020
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Recruitment 2020 for Diploma Technicians Apply Online
Forest Research Institute (ICFRE) Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 107 Technical Assistant, Steno, Multi-Tasking Staff
Railway JTA Recruitment 2020 : Western Railway Jr Technical Associate Engineer Vacancies Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
NIRDPR Recruitment 2020 for 510 Posts of State Programme Coordinators, Young Fellows and Others Apply Online
BEL Recruitment 2020 Notification for Engineers, Management Trainees, Technicians, Officers Posts Apply Online
TS Municipality Recruitment 2020 TS Govt to fill 3000 jobs of Jr Assistant, Bill Collector, Jr Accountant and other Posts Details
NCL- Northern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 1500 Welder, Fitter, Electrician Motor Mechanic Posts
SEBI Recruitment 2020 of 147 Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Posts Apply Online Securities and Exchange Board of India
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 Apply for 49 Business Correspondent Supervisor posts
UCIL Recruitment 2020- Apply online for 136 Graduate Operational Trainee, Mining Mate, Apprentice & Other Posts
DFCCIL Recruitment 2020 For 2768 Loco Pilot, Loco Inspector And Crew Controller Posts Apply Online
NSCL Jobs 2020 National Seeds Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification
For Unemployees : DEET Digital employment of Telangana App download and Register online
APCOS Online Registration 2020 for Out sourcing Jobs- AP Corporation for Outsourcing services Register online