Nehru Yuva Kendra 13206 Volunteers Recruitment NYV Volunteers Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, NYKS Volunteer Recruitment Application Form For 13206 Posts NYKS apply at https://nyks.nic.in/
NYKS Volunteer Recruitment 2021: Notification Out For 10th Pass National Youth Volunteer Posts భారత ప్రభుత్వ యువజన వ్యవహారాలు, క్రీడల మంత్రిత్వశాఖకు చెందిన నెహ్రూ యువ కేంద్ర సంగథాన్( NYKS) లో ఖాళీగా ఉన్న ఉద్యోగాల భర్తీకి అర్హులైన అభ్యర్థుల నుంచి దరఖాస్తులు కోరుతోంది. ఆసక్తి ఉన్న వారు ఈ అవకాశాన్ని సద్వినియోగం చేసుకోండి. జాబ్ చార్ట్, ఆన్లైన్ అప్లై పూర్తి వివరాలు. National Youth Corps is a scheme of Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Government of India. The NYC Scheme is being implemented by NYKS NYKS Volunteer Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 13206 Vacancy Guidelines for selection of NYVs for the year 2021-22 The scheme of NYC would create a space enabling young men and women in the age group of 18 to 29 years to serve up to two years in Nation Building activities for which they would receive a monthly honorarium of Rs. 5000/- Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) has announced notification for the recruitment of National Youth Volunteer vacancies. NYVs Selection Guideline 2021-22.
NYKS Recruitment 2021: Apply for 13,206 volunteers @nyks.nic.in
The recruitment drive is being conducted for a total of 1320 volunteers in the country. Two volunteers per block in kendras will be deployed. However, as per the approval of of MYA&S, one volunteer for every two wards will be will be deployed in Delhi. In Telangana, one NYV per two Mandals will be deployed. Further, 3 volunteers each in all-new districts without kendras will also be deployed. In addition to this, two volunteers for computer/documentation work are also deployed at each Kendra level
Starting date of application: February 5, 2021
Last date of application: February 20, 2021.
భారత ప్రభుత్వ నెహ్రు యువ కేంద్ర 13206 పోస్టుల వాలంటీర్ల నియామకానికి భారీ ప్రకటన విడుదల. ఈ జాబ్ యొక్క పూర్తి వివరాలు :
- జాబ్ : నెహ్రూ యువ వాలంటీర్లు.
- ఖాళీలు : 13,206
- అర్హత : పదో తరగతి ఉత్తీర్ణత.
- వయస్సు : 18-29 ఏళ్ల మధ్య ఉండాలి. ప్రభుత్వ నిబంధనల ప్రకారం వయసులో సడలింపు ఉంటుంది.
- వేతనం : నెలకు రూ.5,000 – 10,000/-
- ఎంపిక విధానం: విద్యార్హతలు, మెరిట్, స్మార్ట్ మొబైల్ ఫోన్ వాడకం గురించి బేసిక్ నాలెడ్జ్ ఉన్న వారికి ప్రాధాన్యత.,కంప్యూటర్ అప్లికేషన్స్లో బేసిక్ నాలెడ్జ్ ఆధారంగా ఎంపిక ప్రక్రియ ఉంటుంది.
- దరఖాస్తు విధానం: ఆన్లైన్/ఆఫ్లైన్ ద్వారా దరఖాస్తు చేసుకోవాల్సి ఉంటుంది.
- దరఖాస్తు ఫీజు : జనరల్ కు రూ. 0/-, ఎస్సీ, ఎస్టీలకు రూ. 0/-
- దరఖాస్తులకు ప్రారంభతేది : ఫిబ్రవరి 05, 2021.
- దరఖాస్తులకు చివరితేది : ఫిబ్రవరి 20, 2021.
- ఫలితాల వెల్లడి తేది : మార్చి 15, 2021.
- జాయినింగ్ తేది : ఏప్రిల్ 01, 2021.
Nehru Yuva Kendra 13206 Volunteers Recruitment NYV Volunteers Recruitment 2021
A total of 13206 volunteers shall be deployed in the country. Two volunteers per block in 623 kendras will be deployed. However, as per the approval of MYA & S, one volunteer for every two wards will be deployed in Delhi. In Telangana, one NYV per two Mandals will be deployed. Further, 3 volunteers each in all new districts without kendras will also be deployed. In addition to this, two volunteers for computer / documentation work are also deployed at each Kendra level.
b) The deployment will be initially for one year only i.e from 1st April 2021 to 31st March, 2022.
National Youth Volunteer 13206
a) Education qualification :- Minimum class 10th pass
b) Age:- Minimum 18 years and below 29 years as on 1st April 2021.thelocalhub.in
Preference in selection will be given to the following:-
1. Candidates having higher educational qualification and knowledge of computer application.
2. Members of NYKS affiliated youth clubs.
Participation of weaker sections such as SC/ST community will be encouraged and gender balance amongst volunteers should be maintained to the extent possible
Students who have enrolled themselves as a regular students are not eligible for deployment under the scheme, keeping in view of the nature of their full time assignment.
The volunteers who have earlier worked as NYVs and left in between before completion of their term or already completed their term are not eligible for selection again as NYVs
Monthly Honorarium :
a) Each volunteer will be paid a monthly honorarium of Rs. 5000/- after successful completion of monthly target, online reporting/ feedback and receipt of online attendance.
Role of NYVs
a) Each NYV has a major role of catalic agent between youth clubs and development departments.
b) Each NYV has to prepare Youth profile of his/her block
c) Each NYV is required to be IT Savvy. Further NYVs should have the capability of preparing report/documentation of youth program and upload online. NYC should also know about preparing reports for media/news statement. Each NYV should know the using of required mobile Apps (for example Digidhan, Digital India etc).
d) Formation of New youth clubs, activisation of defunct youth clubs is the major task of each volunteer.
e) Organizing NYKs regular and special programme with the help of Youth clubs.
f) Guiding and motivating youth clubs members for involving themselves in community development programmers
g) Recommending active/ dedicated members of youth clubs for NIC, Skill training, international youth exchange programme etc. to District Youth Officer.
h) To maintain records of programmers conducted by youth clubs.
i) To submit regular reports / online reports highlighting their work on regular basis. j) Maintain liaison with development departments and youth work agencies in the block/ district.
k) To attend meetings regularly, at concerned Kendra.
How to Apply / Submission of online/offline applications:-
a) A software application has been developed for online submission of application forms by the candidates. The online application form is available at NYKS website on nyks.nic.in
b) Candidates may also apply through offline application. The Kendra will upload the application form pertaining to offline application received if any by candidates in stipulated time period as may be entered in the official register meant for receiving of offline applications.
Important dates/ Time line for selection of NYVs:
- Issue of fresh Advertisement. 5th February, 2021
- Last date of receiving application – Online , Sorting/ Screening of applications and request letters to DM/DCs (only after receipt of list of approved nominations from MYA&S) 20th February, 2021
- Meeting of selection committee depending upon the availability of DM/DC concerned for fixing date for conducting interview. From 25th February to 8th March, 2021
- Declaration of result By 15th March, 2021
- Date of joining for the Newly deployed volunteers and online registration 1st April, 2021
Last date for submission of applications is 20th February, 2021
3. Select your District from dropdown list
More Latest Jobs 2021: