RGUKT (IIIT) 6rs Notification for Telangana state

Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT – Telangana State) 6-YEAR INTEGRATED B.Tech PROGRAM NOTIFICATION FOR ADMISSIONS– 2024

Applications are invited for admission to the first year of 6-Year Integrated B.Tech program at RGUKT -Basar (Telangana State) for the academic year 2024-25.


a)Regular students who passed SSC or its equivalent examination (10th class) held in 2024, in the first attempt

b)Age not more than 18 years as on December.2024 (21 years in case of SC / ST candidates)


  1. Applications shall be submitted online through APOnline services only.
  2. Admissions will be based on merit in the10th class Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject, and by following the statutory reservations of the State.
  3. A deprivation score of 0.4, as prescribed by the Government under Statute 13 (3), will be added to the 10th class GPA of the applicants from non-residential Government Schools including Zillaparishad and Municipal Schools, with an objective to help the students from social and economically deprived sections of the society.
  4. Admissions to 85% of the total available seats will be reserved for ‘Local Candidates’ (Osmania University area, Telangana State); and the remaining 15% of the seats are ‘unreserved’ and filled by the students of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh States; as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article D in consonance to Section 95 of the A.P. Reorganisation Act, 2014.
  5. Students belonging to States other than Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, Children of Indians working in Gulf Countries / International and NRI students are eligible for admission in supernumerary seats
  6. For more details visit www.rgukt.in or enquire at the Helpline Numbers1100 (BSNL), 18004251110 (Toll-free) or by e-mail: admissions2024@rgukt.in

Important Dates to Remember:

Description Dates
Online application commences : May-2024
Last date for receipt of Online applications: June-2024


Leave a comment