How to Check that your SBI Account is SGSP or Not ? : State Bank of India offering many offers to State Government Employees when they have salary accounts with them. Download Request Letter or Application Form to convert your saving accounta as Salary Account if you are an Employee in State Govt of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh. Teachers and Employees may have many concessions if they convert their Bank Accounts as Salary Accounts at Rate of interests, ATM Transactions, Loans Insurances and many more. SBI is now offering a new customized package, the State Government Salary Package (SGSP) to employees and officials of all State Governments and Union Territories, details of which are contained in Annexure I and II. The concessions detailed in the package will be applicable only to the permanent employees of all State Governments and Union Territories who maintain their Salary accounts with us. The Concession on Home Loans, Auto Loans and Xpress Credit loans will be available and will be continued thereafter subject to review. The concessions proposed under the above tie-up will not be in addition to concessions available under tie-ups with builders, special pricing structure for High Value Housing Loans, festival/mega bonanza offers, fairs /exhibitions /other promotional campaigns etc. The margin on Housing Loan will be in line with risk based premium/ discounted interest rates. All other terms and conditions of the scheme(s) will be complied with.
SBI State Govt Employees Salary Account Benefits-Change SBI Savings Account as Salary Account SGSP of State Govt Employees and Teachers-Download Request Letter
SBI State Govt Employees Salary Account Benefits. State Bank of India benefits for State Government Salary Package Accounts. SGSP also known as SALARY ACCOUNTS UNDER STATE GOVERNMENT SALARY PACKAGE (SGSP). Salary Accounts under SGSP a gamut of privileges and other value added services to the employees of State Government, Union Territories and their Boards/Corporations. Salary Accounts under this package are available in four variants, namely Silver, Gold, Diamond and Platinum depending on the designation of the personnel.
SBI State Govt Employees Salary Package Benefits:
STATE GOVERNMENT SALARY PACKAGE (SGSP)
Employees of State Govt. and Union Territories and permanent employee of Corporations/Boards, etc. in States in Union Territories, Including Teachers/Professors of aided School, Colleges, Universities, etc. can avail of Salary Accounts under State Government Salary Package (SGSP)
Package Variants eligibility is as per Net Monthly Salary
- SILVER: BETWEEN`10,000/- AND UP TO `25,000/-
- GOLD: ABOVE`25,000 AND UP TO `50,000/-
- DIAMOND: ABOVE`50,000 AND UP TO `1,00,000/-
- PLATINUM: ABOVE `1,00,000/-
Benefits to the Employer
- Hassle-free account opening process. On request, our officials will visit your premises to on-board your employees. Employees can also opt to open their accounts online or by visiting the nearest branch.
- A convenient way to manage salaries across a large number of centres, through the Bank’s award-winning Corporate Internet Banking.
- Online facilities reduce paperwork and salary administration cost. Enjoy instant credit of salaries to your employees’ accounts.
- Zero charge for salary disbursement.
- Equipping your employees with a power-packed Salary Account that is trusted by the largest organisations in India.
Benefits to the Employee
- Zero balance account and free unlimited transactions across ATMs of any Bank. Also comes bundled with SBI Credit Card.
- Complimentary Personal Accident Insurance (Death) cover up to Rs. 20 Lakhs.
- Complimentary Air Accident Insurance (Death) cover up to Rs. 30 Lakhs.
- Avail of Personal Loans, Home Loans, Car Loans and Education Loans at attractive rates and upto 50% off on processing fees.
- Upto 25% off on locker charges
- Avail of Auto-Sweep to create e-MODs (Multi Option Deposits) and earn higher interest.
- Avail of Demat & Online Trading A/c at the time of on-boarding itself.
- Free issuance of Drafts, Multi City Cheques, SMS Alerts. Free online NEFT/RTGS.
- Overdraft equivalent to 2 Months Net Salary (Currently available for select customers only)
- Earn points on various transactions through our loyalty program State Bank Rewardz.
- Host of regular offers on Debit Cards and State Bank Buddy (e-Wallet)
How to Check that your SBI Account is SGSP or Not
Documents required for opening a Salary Account:
The following documents are needed:
- Required Documents:
- Employee Identity Card
- Recent Saary slip
- DDO Office Salary Account number
- Bank pass book 1st page Xerox
- Aadhar card Xerox
- Request Letter to change to SGSP
How to Change SBI Savings Account to Salary Account:
Write an application to change your account type to respective salary account with proof of your job (e.g. Salary Slip, Service Certificate etc). This process holds true if you are working at Central Government or State Government or PSU.The request for conversion of normal saving Bank account to salary account cannot be submitted by you directly to the branch. Submit it through your DDO.
SBI Circular SGSP of State Govt Employees
Application Form SGSP of State Govt Employees
SBI SGSP State Govt Employees Salary Package Benefits, SBI Saving to Salary Account Change Process, Application Form Benefits