Telangana Open School Society SSC and Intermediate Admission Notification is out. Detailed Guidelines Fee Structure Courses available details are here under. TOSS Admission Notification 2020 Schedule Released. Application Form to get Admission into Open SSC and Open Inter Download here toss-ts-telangana-open-schools-ssc-inter-admission-fee-dates-prospectus-application
TS Open Schools SSC Inter Admission Notification 2020
The Telangana State Open School shall provide ample access to sustainable learner-centric quality school education, skill upgradation and training to learners by using innovative technologies and methodologies of Open and Distance Learning (ODL). TOSS will provide opportunities for continuing education to those who have missed opportunities to complete school and development education; and to other children/persons desirous of pursuing school level education through open and distance learning (ODL) mode by offering courses and programmes of general education, life enrichment and vocational education up to pre-degree level.
Procedure for Admission:
- The candidates who passed SSC/Secondary course and Intermediate/XII Class failed candidates of other Boards can join in Intermediate.
- Maximum of 200 learners can be admitted in an Accredited Institution (AI) for SSC and Intermediate respectively. Enrolment shall be made on first come first serve basis.
- Science candidates should take admission in Jr. Colleges only. The maximum intake of learners is 80 for Science subject combinations.
- Admission of learners will be made through Accredited Institutions (AIs). Admission is open to one and all. The details of dates for issue of application cum Prospectus etc
Important Dates for TOSS Admissions
- Admission Notification
- Issue Application Form
- Date of Submission Application Form
- With Prescribed Fee
- With Late Fee
How to pay Admission Fee
- The required admission fee should be paid through Mee Seva and submit the receipt to the AI coordinator at the study centre. Please keep a copy of registered application as a proof of provisional admission and fee payment.
- Open School will not be responsible if the request for admission is not considered on account of insufficient payment of fee if made with the AI or if no seat is available with the AI.
- Admission Process and ON-LINE Registration
- Learner has to obtain Prospectus cum Application Form free of cost from the Accredited Institute (Study Centre) of your choice.
- Go through the Prospectus thoroughly. After satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respects, fill in Two sets of Application Form (Original and Duplicate), in the Prospectus at Appendix-A & B.
- After scrutinizing the application thoroughly, the AI Coordinator shall attest applications