Intermediate Public Examinations March , 2020 – Online application / payment for Recounting & Scanned copy -cum – Re – Verification of answer scripts – Certain instructions issued – Regarding . You are aware that there is a provision for Recounting , supply of Scanned copy. AP Intermediate Revaluation/Recounting Procedure 2020 -Fee, Dates and Apply Process. The AP Inter 1st Year And AP Inter 2nd Year Results has been Released By AP Intermediate Board Of Educationon 12th june 2020. The students who are not satisfied with the results can appply for revaluation or inter recounting which may increase their marks. For more details to apply ap intermediate recounting, apply ap inter revaluation 2020 @ https://bie.ap.gov.in/
AP Intermediate Revaluation/Recounting 2020 Details -Fee, Dates And Apply Process:
BOARD OF INTERMEDIATE EDUCATION::ANDHRA PRADESH,VIJAYAWADA
Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada. Rc.No.318/B-B4/March 2020, Dated: 12-06-2020.
Intermediate Public Examinations March, 2020 – Online application / payment for Recounting & Scanned copy -cum-Re-Verification of answer scripts —Certain instructions issued – Regarding. * * You are aware that there is a provision for Recounting, supply of Scanned copy-cum-Re-verification of valued answer scripts. Online applications for this purpose will be received through APCFSS on payment of prescribed fee for IPE March, 2020.
AP Revaluation / Recounting / Scanned Copy/Re-Verification Of Valued Answer Scripts:
1. For 1st & 2nd year candidates there is a chance for recounting, a supply of scanned copy-cum- re verification of valued answer scripts that increased the marks of students the candidates who want to use these facilities have to pay
- Candidates who want to apply for Recounting only have to pay Rs.260/- per paper.
- Candidates who want to apply for Re-verification including Scanned copy of the evaluated answer script have to pay Rs.1300/- per paper.
Through Mee Seva Or AP Online Centre In Online Mode
2. All the candidates have to apply through website https://bie.ap.gov.in only
- The Candidates can apply through the website bie.ap.gov.in and select Re-verification/Re-Counting of valued answer scripts and supply of scanned copy in students services.
- On payment of required fee online in the website and submitting (1) Hall Ticket Number (2) Date of Birth (3) SSC Hall Ticket Number (4) Mobile Number (5) E-Mail ID, the candidate’s details will appear on the screen.
- The candidate has to select the subject / subjects which he/she wants to apply for Recounting / Scanned copy-cum-Re-verification and has to furnish his/her complete address, E-Mail Id and Mobile Number.
- Candidates shall not send the applications either to R.I.O. Office or B.I.E, Head Office directly or by post.
The last date for online payment of fee for 1st year and 2nd year towards Recounting / Scanned copy-cum-Re-verification is 22-06-2020.
No extension of this date will be permitted under any circumstances.
Candidates are advised to apply as early as possible to enable the Board to carryout Recounting and Re-verification at the earliest.
The fee paid towards Recounting and Re-verification will not be refunded under any circumstances.
The practice of sending applications through the Principal or directly to the B.I.E., or to the RIO Offices either in person or by Post with DDs is dispensed here with. All the Principals are requested to give wide publicity among the students/parents, so as to enable them to utilize the above facilities.
Please acknowledge the receipt of this letter.
Last date for online payment of fee for 1st year and 2nd year towards Recounting / Scanned copy-cum-Re-verification is 22nd June 2020.