AP MBBS/BDS Admissions Online Counselling 2018 Exercise Web option direct link, web options dates MBBS-BDS 2018- Convenor Quota(A Category),Management Quota(B Category & C Category)- Merit Position after Certificate Verification Certificates Verification by NTRUHS through NEET@ ntruhs.ap.nic.in medadm.apsche.ac.in
AP MBBS / BDS Admission 2018 Andhra Pradesh NEET Counselling 2018 by NTRUHS for Medical, dental admissions medadm.apsche.ac.in. MBBS / BDS -2018-2019- Provisional Merit Position & Not Eligible Candidates List – Andhra State. MBBS-BDS 2018- Convenor Quota(A Category)-Provisional Merit Position and Not Eligible List. MBBS-BDS 2018- Management Quota(B Category)- Notification and Regulations for Online applications. MBBS-BDS 2018- Detailed Notification for Verification of Certificates. AP MBBS,BDS Admission 2018 Date of release of provisional merit position of all the candidates applied for NEET Counselling, Web Options, Certificates Verification Dates | medadm.apsche.ac.in AP MBBS,BDS Web Counselling,Certificates Verification 2018 Notification, AP MBBS Counselling Rank wise MBBS, BDS Web Options Steps – Dates of Certificate Verification 2018, AP MBBS Certificate Verification 2018 AP Medical BDS Counselling Dates Download the Web Option Details and Help line Centers.
AP MBBS / BDS Admission 2018: Dr. NTR Uuniversity of Health Science, AP, Vijyawada has issued the notification for admission into MBBS/BDS Courses 2018-19 available under Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada and also for MBBS course in SVIMS, Tirupati. Candidates who have secured the cutoff scores in NEET UG 2018 and fulfilled the eligibility criteria for admission can fill their application form as per schedule is given below. Get here complete details of AP MBBS / BDS Admission 2018 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, admission procedure etc ., candidates can find all relevant information pertaining to Andhra Pradesh MBBS 2018 counselling such as its important dates, counselling procedure and other information.
AP NEET 2018 MBBS/BDS Admissions Schedule @medadm.apsche.ac.in Notification for inviting applications for Admission into MBBS/BDS Courses 2018-18 . Cut off score and Results announced Already. Candidates who are selected in NEET 2018 Enatrance test. Application forms through online are invited from the candidates who have secured the cutoff scores in NEET UG 2018 and fulfilled the eligibility admission to MBBS/BDS Courses available under competent authority quota in Andhra Pradesh, Government Private Un-aided Non-Minority & Minority Medical &Dental Colleges affiliated to Dr. NTRUHS, Vijayawada and SVIMS, Tirupati 2018-18 Academic Year.
AP MBBS Counselling 2018- Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada is the conducting body of AP MBBS counselling 2018. The conducting body will conduct the AP MBBS 2018 counselling in online mode only. The AP MBBS counselling 2018 will be held starting July 5 until July 12, 2018. The AP MBBS admission will be conducted by the state only, as Andhra Pradesh had opted out of the central pool of All India Quota seats. Therefore 100% of the Andhra Pradesh MBBS counselling will be done by the state. Only those candidates are considered for AP MBBS counselling 2018, who clear NEET and meet its cut off. Hence, candidate seeking admission into MBBS and BDS programme in any institute across Andhra Pradesh will have to take the NEET 2018. The counselling of AP MBBS 2018 is held in two rounds, the first round will select a number of students and if there are vacant seats then the second round of AP MBBS counselling 2018 is held for the remaining candidates.
AP MBBS/BDS 5th Phase web counselling -Online web options-Seat Alltments 2018:
Click here for Web Options (Use Interner Explorer 10 or above)
Click here for MBBS/BDS Web Allotments 2018 (Use Interner Explorer 10 or above)
➤AP MBBS/BDS Online Counselling Web Options Direct Link ClickHere
AP MBBS/BDS web counselling Result-Seat Allotments 2018:
AP MBBS/BDS Online Counselling 5th Phase Web Options Schedule 2018 for Admission into MBBS and BDS courses–2018-19-Exercise web options on Dr.NTR UHS website:
Notification for web options for filling up of the vacant seats arose in the affiliated medical / dental colleges and mbbs seats in sri padmavathi medical college for women (under SVIMS), Tirupati in the State of Andhra Pradesh
In continuation of earlier notification dated , the Fifth Phase of exercising web options to fill up the vacant seats arose under Competent Authority Quota in MBBS/BDS courses in Government, Private Un-Aided Non-Minority, Minority Medical and Dental Colleges in the affiliated Medical/Dental colleges (under Dr. NTRUHS) and MBBS seats in Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women (under SVIMS), Tirupati and for the year 2018-19 in the State of Andhra Pradesh will be from
This is the Final Phase of exercising web options for admission into MBBS course.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIATES:
1. The candidates who were absent for the earlier counselings are also eligible to attend the final counseling.
2. The candidates will be called in the order of Merit Position.
3. The resultant vacancies will also be added to the vacancies and filled.
4. The candidates who have taken seats either in MBBS/BDS Course in earlier counselings are also eligible for attending this Final Phase of counseling, if they wish to slide to other college or to other course or to other category. The candidates are also eligible to slide from category ‘C’ to category ‘B’.
5. The Candidates who were already joined have to bring the earlier allotment order, Fee receipts, Receipt of certificates and Admit card issued by the concerned college.
6. The candidates sliding from BDS to MBBS Course have to pay the difference amount of University fee and Tuition fee by way of Demand Draft immediately after taking the seat on the day of counseling. No cheques or cash will be accepted.
7. Candidates who have paid the counseling fee during the earlier counseling need not pay counseling fee.
8.All the candidates figured in the merit list are eligible to opt for the seats under Category-C (NRI Seats) and they have to produce the declaration and documents of evidence of NRI residence as given in detailed Notification/Prospectus dt.21-07-2018. Otherwise they will not be permitted to take Category ‘C’ (NRI Quota) Seats.
9. No candidate will be allowed to cancel the seat / withdraw from the course after commencement of Final Counseling.
10.The candidates who have taken seats in Final Counseling have to report to the college compulsorily. They will not be allowed to cancel the seats. If any candidate wants to cancel the seat after 10th Sep, 2018, he/she has to pay the cancellation fee of Rs. 1,00,000/- to the University in addition to penal action notified in the Prospectus already.
Custodian letters will not be accepted.
Proxies will not be allowed.
11. The Vacancies will be displayed on 21-08-2018 on the University Website. If any vacancy comes in any college before commencement of counseling will also be included.
Read the Prospectus for details.
Instructions to Candidates.
1. Candidate can give options on the web either from home or any other place having internet facility. Do not use mobiles and tablets to exercise the options. Use only computers.
2. Candidates are advised to download and read the Regulations for submission of web options available at http://apmedadm.apsche.ac.in for detailed instructions for entering options on web.
3. Area wise seat matrix is displayed in website for the information of the students to exercise their option. A candidate can exercise any number of options.
4. Candidates are instructed to be careful while exercising options on the web.
One Time Password will be sent to the registered mobile at the time of saving web options. The password consists of SIX letter code with English capitals A to Z.
5. Candidates are instructed to take the print out of the saved options.
6. Candidates will receive the message of allotment of seat, if seat is allotted.
7. Candidate can download the provisional allotment order on payment of University Fee thorough payment gateway.
8. Candidates are informed to check their final allotment, take printout of allotment letter from the web and report to the respective colleges on or before the date specified on the allotment letter, failing which the candidate will lose the admission.
9. Next rounds of counselling (exercising web options) will be conducted for:
a. Left over seats in phase – 1
b. Not reported / Not joined seats.
10. Selected candidates have to report at the respective colleges on the dates specified on the allotment letter with all original certificates and pay the college fee to complete the admission process. If the candidate slides to other college during subsequent phases of counselling, the original certificates will be sent to the college concerned after the closure of admissions.
11. Original certificates will not be returned to the candidate, unless the candidate discontinues the course.
12. The University fee and other fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
13 Help Desk Numbers: for information relating to exercising web options (technical):
• For Technical difficulties Nos.9490332169, 9030732880
• For clarifications on Regulations 08978780501 and 07093924743, (10.00 AM to 6.00 PM only)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR GIVING OPTIONS IN WEB
Read and understand the contents of this page carefully before going to options selection page. After understanding the contents in this page,Click on I Understood button to get into the option page.
1.The options selection page contains two tables
◦Colleges, courses and Coursetype on the lefthand side of the page.
◦Selected options in the order of priority on the righthand side.
2.Enter Hall Ticket Number, Registration No, Password and Date of Birth on the top.
If everything you entered is correct, List of available colleges, courses, course type combinations are shown in the lefthand side table. You can filter the list in two ways by
◦Starting letter of the college code(short code of 4 letters).
3.To select the option: click on the college and course on the lefthand side table and click ADD button. An alert box will pop up asking confirmation to add the option. The selected college will be added to options table on the right hand side as last option.
4.To delete the option: Select an option and click “Delete” Button. The selected option will be deleted and the options will be renumbered automatically.
5.To change the priority: Select the option whose priority you want to change, drag and drop at the required place. The options will be renumbered automatically. (OR) Select the option and press the UP/DOWN arrow buttons present in between the tables to move up/down one level.
6.To Save the options: Click the SAVE button in order to save the options in the server. After clicking, the SAVE button, a window prompts for PASSWORD. One Time Password(OTP) would be sent to your mobile which is valid for 15mins only. If the password is correct, then you will land onto a new page where all your options along with priority will be displayed.
7.Print Order of Preference of Options: You can print order of preference of options once you SAVE the options. You can also take a printout of the options from Webcounselling Details Menu and also from Home Page.
AP MBBS/BDS Counselling 2018 Certificates Verification Dates:
Dr.NTR UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES: A.P: VIJAYAWADA
Notification for First and Final phase of verification of original certificates for admission into MBBS / BDS Courses for the academic year 2018-18 under Competent Authority quota seats in Government and Private Un-aided Non-Minority, Minority Medical and Dental Colleges ( under Dr.NTRUHS) and MBBS Course in Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women (under SVIMS), Tirupati in the state of Andhra Pradesh
Dr. NTR UHS hereby notify that the first and final verification of certificates for Web Based Counseling will be conducted for Admissions into MBBS/BDS Courses.
The candidates those who have appeared and secured cut off ranks in NEET(UG)-2018 and figured in the provisional merit list of candidates displayed on 13.07.2018 in the website of Dr. NTR UHS are informed to attend for verification of original certificates for the academic year 2018-18 into the Government, Statewide Colleges, Un-aided Non-Minority, Minority, Private Medical and Dental Colleges under Dr. NTR UHS and MBBS Course in Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women (under SVIMS), Tirupati at any one of the following Help line Centers of their choice as per the schedule given below.
#MBBS / BDS -2018-2018- Provisional Merit Position & Not Eligible Candidates List – Andhra State
➤Provisional Merit Position for MBBS/BDS 2018 Candidates ClickHere
➤ Not Eligible List for MBBS/BDS 2018 Candidates ClickHere
➤ MBBS-BDS 2018- Management Quota(B Category)- Notification and Regulations for Online applications ClickHere
HELP LINE CENTERS:
|Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Administrative Building (Categories and Special Categories certificates verification).
|Andhra Loyala College (for OC category candidates only).
|Opp. School of Distance Education, Andhra University Campus.
|Old MBA BUILDING, Sri Venkateswara University Campus.
|JNTUH Campus, Kukatpally.
|PGRR Distance Education Center, Osmania University Campus.
|Rayalaseema University Campus.
The Telangana Candidates those who are seeking admission in un-reserved (15%) and State wide quota seats have to attend to help line centers 5 and 6 (JNTU, Hyderabad and PGRR Distance Education Center Hyderabad.) only as concerned officials of all the welfare departments of Telangana State will be available at both the Hyderabad centers.
Note: The following special categories verification is at Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada center only in addition to General verification. The candidates who have applied under NCC and Sports & Games are directed to attend on the specified time and dates for both General and Special category certificates verification.
Certificates to be produced at the time of counseling:
(a) Admit card of NEET UG – 2018
(b) Rank card of NEET UG-2018
(c) SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth
(d) Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
(e) Transfer certificate (T.C)
(f) Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
(g) Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued by an Officer prescribed.
(a) Service records & if parent is not in-service SSC/ SSLC certificate of parent/ relative.
(h) Aadhar Card
(i) Minority certificates issued by the concerned Department.
(j) Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Andhra Pradesh have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar
(k) The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar/Ration card.
(l) Undertaking in the form of Affidavit on Rs. 100 /- Stamp paper while the Parent and candidate stating that the caste and area mentioned in the certificates are genuine and they will be held responsible for any further consequences as per LAW if any discrepancy noticed.
(m) Local status certificate issued by MRO for claiming as AP local as per Circular No. 4136/SPF&MC/2015-5, dated.08.08.2016 (Children of employees migrated Telangana to Andhra Pradesh).
(n) Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories i.e., CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, PH, PMC and Anglo Indian should furnish the requiredcertificate in support of their claim on the day of verification of original certificates for special categories as per schedule given.
(a) The tuition fee is to be paid at concerned Medical/Dental colleges under Dr.NTR UHS. The tuition fee will be as fixed by the State Government.
(b) The tuition fee is to be paid as per the SVIMS norms in respect of candidates selected in SVIMS, Tirupati.
Instructions to Candidates:
I. Candidates will not be allowed for verification without producing original certificates. Custodian certificates will not be allowed under any circumstances.
II. Candidates those who are having caste certificates issued by Telangana State, should attend for verification of their certificates at PGRR Center, OU Campus, Hyderabad and JNTU, Hyderabad.
III. Candidates those who are having caste certificates issued by the State AP, should attend for verification of their certificates at any of the remaining four centers (Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada,Visakhapatnam, Tirupati & Rayalaseema University, Kurnool).
IV. OC candidates can attend at any one of the six centers of their choice.(OU,Hyderabad & JNTU,Hyderabad, Andhra Loyala College, Vijayawada, Andhra University Campus, Visakhapatnam, Sri Venkateswara University Campus Tirupati & Rayalaseema University Campus,Kurnool).
V. Only candidates shall appear for the verification of certificates in person as per schedule notified. Proxies are not allowed.
VI. All the Candidates attending for certificate verification shall bring three (3) sets of Xerox copies of all the certificates.
VII. Candidates please note that this is the first and final phase of verification of original certificates. No further phase of verification of certificates will be done. But, candidates who got verified their original certificates can only exercise their web options in the subsequent phases for allotment if any.
VIII. Mere attending to the verification of certificates does not confer any right for a seat as more number of candidates are called than the number of available seats.
Note : The regulations and the details of seats available in various colleges (both Govt. and Private Un-aided Non-Minority and Minority and also MBBS Course under SVIMS) and to exercise web options for admission into MBBS/ BDS course will be notified separately.
➤Click here for Undertaking Form
#NEET 2018 Results Of AP State
#Download Information Brochure
#Release of provisional merit position
Procedure of filling online application and Procedure for online payment for UG Medical and Dental Courses
1. The fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking
2. The fee paid by the applicants is not refundable under any circumstances.
3. Read the Notification, Prospectus / Regulations carefully.
4. Visit website through Internet Explorer 11.0
Keep the following documents ready while filling online application to avoid delay in filling
• Admit card of NEET UG 2018
• Rank card of NEET UG 2018
• SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth
• Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent
• Transfer certificate (T.C)
• Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
• Category certificate, if applicable
• Aadhar Card
Registration and Verification Fee for UG Medical and Dental Courses :-
The Registration and Verification fee of Rs.2,500/-(Bank transaction charges extra)for OC & BC candidates and Rs.2,000/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for SC/ST candidates shall be paid through online by Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking. Under any circumstances fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted to a further date.
Procedure for submission of filled-in online Application form for UG Medical and Dental courses:
The candidates need not submit Printout of Application by post/by hand to the University. The candidate should submit the print-out of the filled-in Online application form in person along with three (3) sets of required certificates on the scheduled date at the center to be notified by the University for verification of original certificates.
Procedure of AP MBBS 2018 Counselling
Step 1: Registration
• Enter details such as name, application number, rank in NEET 2018
• Candidates need to create a password for the account
• When the form is complete, a user id and password will be created for the candidate
• Login with the same user id and password
• The conducting body will send the official notification of Andhra Pradesh MBBS counselling 2018 to candidates on their registered mail address and contact number
Step 2: Requirements of details
• Click on the link shared in this article to access the AP MBBS 2018 counselling form
• Candidates have to enter with the same login id and password that was created in the first step
• After which candidates are required to fill in details such as father’s name, mother’s name and Date of Birth (DOB) among others
• After filling the details candidates are recommended to check the form for any error and then click ‘Save and proceed’ button
• If candidate has applied under any reservation category, then he/she will need to fill the information
Step 3: Documents to be uploaded
To complete the Andhra Pradesh MBBS 2018 counselling form candidates are required to upload a number of documents to be considered for AP MBBS admission 2018. The documents to be uploaded are listed below:
• NEET 2018 Rank Card
• Class 10 Mark Sheet
• Caste Certificate (if any)
• Class 12 Mark Sheet
• Income certificate for OBC category applicants
• NEET 2018 Admit Card
• Domicile Certificate issued by competent authority
Category- wise seat distribution
Below candidates can check the reservation offered to candidates from different category under the Andhra Pradesh MBBS:
Andhra Pradesh Category Wise Seat distribution
S. No. Category Reservation Offered
1 Schedule Caste 15%
2 Schedule Tribe 16%
3 Physically Handicapped 3%
4 Backward Class 29%
Cut Off Score
The candidates should secure the following cut-off scores in National Eligibility-cum-entrance Test (NEET) UG -2018 (as per Notice dated 23.06.2018), conducted by CBSE, New Delhi
Under Graduate Medical and Dental courses
Category Qualifying Criteria Cut Off Score (Out of 720)
General category 50th Percentile 697-131
SC/ST/BC 40th Percentile 130-107
Persons with Disability (OC) 45th Percentile 130-118
The merit position of the candidates those who applied through online in response to the notification issued by Dr. NTRUHS for competent authority quota seats into MBBS/BDS courses shall be determined by NEET UG 2018 scores:
• The University will release final merit position of eligible candidates for exercising web
options after verification of original certificates at the centers notified by the University.
Note: The candidates who applied through online in response to this office notification for determining merit position for competent authority quota seats are only eligible for attending verification of original certificates at the centers notified by the university.
The notification for exercising web options, by those figured in final merit position, procedure and applicable guidelines for admission into MBBS/BDS courses will be issued separately from time to time.
Note: Sri Padmavathi Medical College for Women, Tirupati under SVIMS, Tirupati is a Non State wide Institution. Out of 85% of merit seats (127), 85% shall be filled with the eligible local candidates of SVU and 15% shall be filled under unreserved category.
for clarifications on Regulations 08978780501 and 07093924743, (10.00 AM to 6.00 PM only)