AP LPCET 2020 Application Form @ lpcetap.cgg.gov.in
Department of School Education invites the online applications from the eligible candidates through its official website as per schedule for admission into LPT Courses in state for the academic year 2020-2021. LPCET Online computer based test will be conducted in the month of May 2020 in all Districts of the AP State.
AP LPCET 2020 Eligibility
1. Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
2. He/She should satisfy Local / Non Local Status requirements as per Presidential order 1974 and amendments thereon pertaining to Regulation of Admissions in Educational Institutions in Andhra Pradesh.
1. Telugu Pandit:
BA (Telugu Literature) or BA (Oriental Language-Telugu) or Bachelor of Oriental Language Telugu or A Graduate degree with optional subject Telugu or MA (Telugu)
2. Hindi Pandit:
A graduate degree with optional subject Hindi or Bachelor of Oriental Language Hindi or Praveen of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha or Vidwan of Hindi Prachara Sabha, Hyderabad or any other equivalent recognized qualification in Hindi (BA Standard) by the Government of Andhra Pradesh or MA (Hindi).
3. Urdu Pandit:
BA (Urdu Literature) or BA (Oriental Language Urdu) or Bachelor of Oriental Language Urdu or A Graduate Degree with optional subject Urdu of M.A (Urdu).
The candidates who have passed the above examination as on the date of submission of application are eligible to appear for LPCET 2020
Candidates should have completed 19 years of age as on the 1st July of the year of admission i.e. 01.07.2020. There is no upper age limit.
The fee prescribed for appearing for LPCET is Rs.500/- Candidates can pay fee through APONINE or e-Seva centers.
How to Apply Online for AP LPCET 2020
- Visit official portal of organization i.e. https://aplpcet.apcfss.in/
- Press on “Notification” and “Information Bulletin” link accessible at opened page.
- Refer all details as listed in AP LPCET Notification 2020.
- After reading all details, download AP LPCET Registration Form 2020.
- Login with user Id & password.
- After filling registration form, download AP LPCET Application Form 2020.
- Fetch required details in AP LPCET Online Application Form.
- Make payment of application fee.
- Upload necessary documents along with form & submit your form.
- At last, carry print copy of it for further need.
AP LPCET 2020 Important Dates
AP LPCET 2020
AP LPCET 2020 Exam Pattern
The Common Entrance Examination shall be of completely objective type containing only multiple choice questions. The duration of written examination is One and Half hours only, with maximum marks of 100 as shown below.
Sections/ Subjects No. of Questions Max Marks
Current Affairs – 20 Questions
Numerical Ability – 10 Questions
Language – 30 Questions
Literature – 40 Questions
AP LPCET 2020 Syllabus
1. Numerical ability:
Four Fundamental operations (Addition, Subtraction, Division and Multiplication) and Averages.
Telugu Pandit: 1st Language of 8th to 10th classes of AP State Syllabus
Urdu Pandit: 1st Language of 8th to 10th classes of AP State Syllabus
Hindi Pandit 2nd Language of 8th to 8th classes of AP State Syllabus
Graduate Degree Standard
Allotment of seats.
All the sanctioned intake of seats in Language Pandit Training Courses in the Govt IASEs/CTEs and Private colleges shall be filled by the Convener, LPCET-2020. Such seats shall be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the rank obtained in LPCET-2020. The intake capacity in each institute may change from time to time as decided by NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education). The Admission procedure will be followed as per the Government Orders referred in the notification.