AP Postal Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts Recruitment 2022 Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) , Dak Sevak Andhra Pradesh Circle Apply Online @indiapost.gov.in
AP Postal Dept recruiting Gramin Dak Sevak Posts in Andhra Pradesh Circle Inviting Online Applications from Eligible candidates at official web portals http://indiapost.gov.in and http://appost.in/gdsonline AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 1716 GDS Posts: AP Postal Circle has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 1716 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) vacancies under Andhra Pradesh Circle. Eligible candidates may apply online from 02/05/2022 to 05/06/2022.. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below AP Postal Recruitment 2022: Andhra Pradesh Postal Department Released the AP Post Office Recruitment 2022 Notification. The AP Postal Jobs 2022 Notification is to fill up the 1716 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. Candidates who are looking for the Postal Recruitment 2022 AP Can apply through indiapost.gov.in before the last date .
AP Postal Circle Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) , Dak Sevak Recruitment Notification 2022
AP Postal Recruitment : Andhra Pradesh Postal Department Released the AP Post Office Recruitment Notification. The AP Postal Jobs Notification is to fill up the 2286 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. Candidates who are looking for the Postal Recruitment AP Can apply through indiapost.gov.in before the last date i.e 05/06/2022.Applications are invited by the respective appointing authorities as shown in the annexure ‘B’ against each post, from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks under Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle as listed in the Annexure.
AGE: The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to Gramin Dak Sevaks posts shall be between 18 and 40 years as on 05/06/2022.
The maximum age shall be relaxable by 03 (three) years to those belonging to OBC categories and 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST. [10 years for PH above the respective category]
(i) Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.(Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).
(ii) Compulsory knowledge of Local Language : The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.List of Official languages of the state
COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE : Basic Computer Training
The candidates for all approved categories of GDS referred to in (i) above will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or class XII or any other higher educational level and in such cases, a separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
RESIDENCE:- The candidate selected for the post of GDS BPM must mandatorily take up his/her residence in the Branch Post Office village within one month after selection but before engagement as Gramin Dak Sevak Branch Postmaster. The candidate shall submit a declaration to this effect in the application. The candidate selected for the post of other than GDS BPM should reside in post village/delivery jurisdiction.
ADEQUATE MEANS OF LIVELIHOOD:- The candidate applying for the post shall note that he/ she will have adequate means of livelihood to support himself/ herself and his/ her family from other sources so as to have to supplement his/her income. However, this shall not be a pre requisite for candidates for the purpose. Selected candidate shall be required to comply with this condition within 30 days after selection but before engagement. The candidate shall furnish an undertaking in the application itself that he/ she has other sources of income besides the allowances to be paid by the Government for adequate means of livelihood for himself/ herself and his/her family. The candidate after selection as Gramin Dak Sevak shall have to give the undertaking again before engagement.
FURNISHING OF SECURITY:- The candidate applying for the post shall note that he/she shall furnish security amount of Rs. 25,000/- in the event of his/her engagement for the post of BPM and Rs. 10,000/- for other categories. The security shall be in the form of Fidelity Guarantee bond or National Savings Certificate pledged to the Department of Posts in the name of the President of India.
ACCOMODATION FOR LOCATING BRANCH POST OFFICE:- The candidate selected for the engagement of BPM shall have to provide centrally located accommodation in the Branch Post Office village within 30 days for use as Post Office premises and the expenditure of the hiring if any needs to be borne by the candidates.
H. No person holding an elective office will be considered for engagement to the post.
I. The candidate selected as Gramin Dak Sevak shall not engage in any activity with any outside agency which would be detrimental to the business or interest of the Post Office.
J. Past experience or service of any kind will not be considered for selection.
K. Cycling knowledge is a pre-requisite condition for GDS posts attached with outdoor duties.
L. A Gramin Dak Sevak shall be outside the Civil Service of the Union and governed by GDS (Conduct and Engagement) Rules 2011 as amended from time to time.
1. Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
2. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
3. In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male.
4. Candidate can opt any five choice of posts with preference of priority from the Circle/Circles applied. In case if the candidate is selected in all choices the lowest priority preference will be retained and all other candidatures will be forfeited.
Ex : If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited.
5. In case candidate willfully uploads wrong documents/information and unnecessary documents, his candidature will not be considered. Similarly in case the candidate enter marks erroneously either high or low with reference to marks list uploaded then the candidature will also not be considered.
6. The candidate will get an SMS on his provisional selection on the prescribed date after selection. Mere getting SMS or any other communication on selection will not entitle the candidate to claim for regular selection/appointment. The final selection/appointment will be based on satisfactory completion of verification and genuineness of all educational & other documents produced by the candidates by the concerned authorities.
a) Department is not responsible for non-receipt of email/SMS by the candidate due to any specific reason or without any reason arising out of providers services and other dependencies. However, a physical communication in regard to provisional selection intimation will be sent by respective recruiting authorities in due course as per the selection procedure.
7. Candidate can view his/her result status in the website by providing the reference number till the results are announced. once results are declared and post is filled, it can be viewed in the results status which provides all details of the candidates applied for that post.
How to Submit Online Application Form
- Log on to the website in https://appost.in/gdsonline or https://indiapost.gov.in
- Select the desired post & read all the notification
- Click on Registration or Apply Online
- Read all the instructions
- Fill all the details & submit the form
- Take a printout of online application form for future use.
Required Data to Apply Online
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
Schedule for Online Application Form Submission
- Online Appl;ication Starts on 02/05/2022
- Online Application Ends on 05/06/2022
AP Postal GDS Jobs 2022 Gramin Dak Sevaks 1716 Posts Recruitment 2022 Andhra pradesh circle Apply online Last date 05/06/20222
Stage 1. RegistrationInitially candidate has to register in the Registration module once per cycle and obtain unique registration number
Stage 2.Fee PaymentUR/OBC/EWS Male need to make fee payment. Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office.