GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA
Public Services – Telangana Government Life Insurance Scheme – Revision of Pay Scales with
reference to Revised Pay Scales, 2015 for deduction of Telangana
Government Life Insurance Compulsory Premium – Orders – Issued.
FINANCE (ADMN.I) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 49. Dated: 27.04.2015.
Read the following:
- G.O.Ms.No.368, Finance & Planning (FW.Admn.II) Dept.,dated.15.11.1994.
- G.O.Ms.No.231, Finance (Admn.II) Department Dt.28.06.2010.
- G.O.Ms.No.25, Finance (HRM.IV) Department, Dt.18.03.2015.
- Lr.No.10/Genl/PRC/2014-15, Dt.26.03.2015, of Director of Insurance, Government of Telangana, Hyderabad.
After careful consideration of the proposal of the Director of Insurance, Government
hereby revise the Pay Slabs along with corresponding monthly premium with
reference to the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 towards Telangana Government Life
Insurance Scheme for implementation are specified below :
- The above revised premium rates shall be effected from the pay of June, 2015 payable on 01.07.2015.
- All the employees must increase their premiums according to the revised rates specified above and also submit
requisite proposal form after recovery of first revised premium from the salary and take Insurance Policy according to the revised premium from the Insurance
- Whenever the premium is enhanced,proposal form has to be submitted and additional policies have to be obtained.
- Unless proposal form is submitted and policies obtained, the employees will not get Insurance coverage for the premium paid.
- The Drawing and Disbursing Officers concerned are solely responsible for effecting the recovery of revised premium
from all the eligible employees (i.e., who are above 20 below 53 years of age)
from the pay of June, 2015 duly forwarding the requisite proposal forms and
obtaining the requisite policies from the Insurance Department.
- If the fixation is delayed for any reason, the premium shall be revised from the month of drawal of pay fixation
arrears. In such case no arrears of premium shall be collected.
- The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, Telangana, Hyderabad is requested to issue suitable instructions to all the
District Treasury Officers / Treasury Officers that the above revised premium
rates with reference to new pay slabs are ensure cent percent coverage of
eligible employees under Telangana Government Life Insurance Scheme by 30th
June, 2015. The District Treasuries and Sub-Treasuries / Pay
Accounts Officers should verify the collection of premium as per the slab
rates before passing the salary bills. The Director of Insurance shall ensure
that policies are issued to all the subscribing employees immediately.
- All the Departments of Secretariat/Head of Departments are requested to issue suitable instructions to
all their subordinates to ensure that all eligible employees are brought under
the Telangana Government Life Insurance Scheme before the end of June, 2015.
|Existing Slab Rates
|Revised Slab Rates
|PRC 2010 Pay Slabs
|Monthly Premium Rs.
|PRC 2015 Pay Slabs
|Monthly Premium Rs.
|Pay from Rs.6700 to Rs.8440
|Pay from Rs.13000 to Rs.16400
|Pay from Rs.8441 to Rs.10900
|Pay from Rs.16401 to Rs.21230
|Pay from Rs.10901 to Rs.14860
|Pay from Rs.21231 to Rs.28940
|Pay from Rs.14861 to Rs.18030
|Pay from Rs.28941 to Rs.35120
|Pay from Rs.18031 to Rs.25600
|Pay from Rs.35121 to Rs.48600
|Pay from Rs.25601 and above
|Pay from Rs.48601 and above
Click Here to Download the GO.49 Copy