IB ACIO Recruitment 2021 Notification for 2000 Intelligence Officer posts Apply Online at mha.gov.in
IB Intelligence Officers Recruitment 2020 for 2000 Posts Apply Online. Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals for direct recruitment to the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade II/ Executive i.e. ACIO-II/Exe in IB, (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India. Applicants are advised to go through all parameters under different paras & sub-paras mentioned below & satisfy themselves about their suitability in terms of age limit, essential qualifications, etc. for the post before applying. Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria of the post, as mentioned below, may apply ONLINE through www.mha.gov.in or www.ncs.gov.in only. The last date to apply for the same is till January 9, 2021. An appointment to the post will be temporary. However, appointment in permanent capacity will depend on various factors governing permanent appointment in such post in force at that time. Candidates can check eligibility, selection process, and other details in this page.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021: Online Application For 2000 IB ACIO Posts
The Ministry of Home Affairs has released a notification for the recruitment of Executive officers (ACIO-II). The detailed notification was released on the official site of MHA which is mha.gov.in. A total of 2000 vacancies have been released for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officers. The candidates can apply only for one post from 19th December 2020 to 09th January 2021.
IB ACIO Vacancies details 2021
The IB ACIO-II/ Executive vacancy is given below. Check the tentative vacancy distribution of the vacancies. There may be some change in the vacancies during the course of recruitment.
IB ACIO Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
- Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized university.
- Knowledge of Computers.
- The age limit of the candidate should be between 18 years to 27 years of age.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC candidates.
IB ACIO Recruitment 2020: Selection Process
The selection of candidates will be on the basis of Tier I, Tier II, and Tier III exam. Tier I exam will be online mode having 100 objective types MCQs. The time duration is 1 hour and the total mark is 100. There will be a negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer. The tier-II exam will be a descriptive type paper of 50 marks. The exam duration is 1 hour and the total mark is 50. Tier III Interview will have 100 marks.
IB ACIO Recruitment 2020: Other Details
The candidate has to indicate three choices as an examination center for the online/ Tier I exam. Successful completion of mandatory induction training is a pre-requisite for confirmation to the post. For more related details candidates can visit the official site of the Ministry of Home Affairs.
HOW TO APPLY
- Applications should be submitted only through ONLINE registration by logging on to the website www.mha.gov.in or www.ncs.gov.in. Applications will NOT be accepted through any other mode.
- Candidates can apply for the post provided they fulfill the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- The application portal will be operational from 19.12.2020 to 09.01.2021 (till 2359 hours). Registration done, prior to 19.12.2020 and after 09.01.2021, will not be accepted.
- Wrong information in any column may lead to the application getting rejected altogether.
- Candidates are advised to register well in time, since the application portal witnesses a surge in number of applications during the run up to the closing date. The closing date for receipt of online application will not be extended under any circumstances.
Important Dates for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021
- Opening Date for On-line Registration of Application 19-Dec-2020
- Closing Date of submission of Application with submission of Online Application Fee through Debit/Credit Card / Net Banking (Payment of Application Fee through SBI MOPS portal) 09-Jan-2021(up to 23.59 Hrs)
- Last Date of submission of Application Fee through SBI challan 12-Jan-2021 (Banking Hours)