TMREIS Admissions in 5th Class in TMR Schools (Backlog vacancies in Classes 6th,7th,8th for Minorities category only) for the Academic Year 2024-25
TS Minorities Residential Schools Admissions 2023 TMREIS 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th Class Notification Admissions in Telangana Minorities Residential Schools Class V in 204 TMR Schools also against backlog vacancies in Minorities Category in Classes 6th & 7th and 8th for the Academic Year 2024-25 The Government of Telangana has high vision of inclusive development of all communities, empowerment and integration of all marginalized sections of the state. As part of Minorities development, the Government of Telangana has sanctioned a total of 204 Minorities Residential Schools in 33 districts of Telangana state and they have been upgraded to Junior Colleges where more than 1 lakh minority students get quality education every year. This is a landmark initiative in the Indian history which has created an opportunity to minorities and a stepping stone to educate economically backward Minorities children.
TMREIS has an excellent track record of establishing 204 Minority Residential Schools in a span of 2 Years’ time in 33 districts of Telangana. These schools are meant for children of poor families who have a meagre income and economically deprived communities. The objective of having a fully residential school is to focus on the child’s overall development. These schools are home away from home where traditional values and complete family atmosphere is maintained by trained and caring professionals.
Online Applications are invited through TMREIS Official website tmreistelangana.cgg.gov.in from the eligible candidates from Minorities (Muslims, Christians, Parsis, Jains, Sikhs & Buddhists) Communities and Non-Minorities (SC, ST, BC, OC) for Fresh admissions in class V in 204 TMR Schools, for backlog vacancies for Minorities (Muslims, Christians, Parsis, Jains, Sikhs & Buddhists) in classes VI, VII & VIII for the academic year 2024-25. Offline application forms can be obtained from the concerned Schools submitted to the concerned Principals directly for online uploading.
|Download TS Minority Residential School Admission 2024 notification
|TMREIS has released TMR School Admission 2024 notification
|17-01-2024 to 06-02-2024
Criteria for selection:
- V Class: For Minorities – First cum first basis
For Non-Minorities – By Lucky Dip
- VI, VII & VIII classes (backlog vacancies of minorities): First cum first basis
free of cost
VI, VII & VIII
VI, VII & VIII
SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATION :
- The eligible candidates can submit his/her application through online by visiting TMREIS website tmreistelangana.cgg.gov.in or through Mobile App in prescribed format from any internet centre or any TMR Institution or TMREIS Helpline centre (040-23437909) of TMREIS.
- The submission process of online application will start from 17-01-2024 and the Last date for submission of online application is 06-02-2024.
- Offline application can also be obtained from any TMR Institution and duly filled in application can be submitted to the concerned Principal directly for uploading it to the TMREIS website.
- Before submission of ONLINE Application, the candidates should go through the prospectus and application format by visiting TMREIS Official website tmreistelangana.cgg.gov.in
- While filling the application form the candidate should ensure that his/her name, date of birth, category (religion/caste), Class and Name of the school where he/she is seeking admission, gender, parent’s phone number etc. are correctly filled. In order to avoid any mistakes, before filling the online application, the candidates can fill a sample application form given at Annexure- A and after verifying the details, the online application can be filled and submitted.
- Upload the Passport size photo and signature of the candidate within 100 Kb size only.
- Option of School for admission in Class V: The candidate can opt any one TMR School in his/her native erstwhile district for admission. Boys should opt boys TMR School and Girls should opt girls TMR School in his /her native Erstwhile District.
- Option of TMR School for admission in Class VI, VII or VIII (Minorities Category only): The candidate should opt any TMR School in Page 13 of 30\ his/her native erstwhile district where the vacancies in minorities category are available. Boys should opt boys TMR School and Girls should opt girls TMR School.
- There is no ONLINE registration fee.
- There is no scope for change of any particulars after submission of
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
Class V : Candidate must be on roll in class IV during the Academic Year 2023-24 in a Govt./Govt. recognised private school
Class VI : Candidate must be on roll in class V during the Academic Year 2023-24 in a Govt./Govt. recognised private school
Class VII : Candidate must be on roll in class VI during the Academic Year 2023-24 in a Govt./Govt. recognised private school
Class VIII : Candidate must be on roll in class VII during the Academic Year 2023-24 in a Govt./Govt. recognised private school.
Age Limit :
Applicants must not have born before and after the following dates
* For Class 5th – 01-09-2012 to 31-08-2015
* For Class 6th – 01-09-2011 to 31-08-2014
* For Class 7th – 01-09-2010 to 31-08-2013
* For Class 8th – 01-09-2009 to 31-08-2012
- Annual Income of Parents: Below 1.5 Lacks(Rural); Below 2 lacks(Urban)
- Nativity: Resident of erstwhile district of Telangana State where the Candidate seeking admission
- The selected Students shall submit all required Certificates at the time of Admission.
- The form is to be filled and submitted online through website :tmreis.telangana.gov.in
For Fresh Admissions in Class V in TMR Schools (Backlog vacancies in Classes VI, VII & VIII for Minorities category only) for the Academic Year 2024-25