Apply Online for Telangana Graduates MLC-Warangal-Khammam – Nalgonda @ceotelangnana
Consequent to resignation of the then MLC Dr. Palla Rajeshwar Reddy, casual vacancy occurred. ln this connection, the Election Commission of lndia vide letter 2nd cited (copy enclosed) has ordered for de-novo preparation of electoral rolls of Warangal-Khammam-Nalgonda Graduates’ Constituency with reference to 01.11 .2023 as the qualifying date ,Graduate MLC Vote enrollment is going to be started 30.12.2023 onwards in Telangana. The Graduates belongs to Warangal Khammam, Nalgonda to enroll Online or Offline as Graduate Voters. Last date to Submit Application form with required Documents is 06.02.2024.
As the electoral rolls for the Graduates’ Constituencies are required to be prepared afresh, all persons whose names are included in the existing rolls should also submit fresh application in the modified Form-18. Every application in modified Form-18 by a person seeking enrolment in Graduates’ Constituency shall be accompanied by authenticated copies of requisite documents / certificate duly authenticated by Designated Officer / Additional Designated Officer / Gazetted Officer of the District concerned / Notary Public. lt may be noted that mere reference to an entry in the existing electoral roll will not be taken into account for determining the eligibility of a person for enrolment in the electoral rolls.
Eligibility to Enroll as Graduate MLC Elections 2024:
The eligibility of a person for enrolment in a Graduates’ Constituency is to be determined having regard to provisions of Sections 27 (3)(a),27 (5) (a) and 27 (6) of the Representation of the People Act 1950. Accordingly, a person who has been, for at least three years before the qualifying date (01 .11.2023), been either a graduate of any University in the territory of lndia or has been in possession of equivalent qualifications specified under clause (a) of sub-section (3) of Section 27 of Representation of the People Act, 1950 by the State Government as qualifications which shall be deemed to be equivalent to that of a graduate of a University in the territory of lndia vide G.O.Ms.No.536, G.A.(Elecs.F) Department, dated:28.09.2006, G.O.Ms.No.22. G.A.(Elecs.E) Department, dated:17.01.2011 (copies enclosed) and is ordinarily resident in the respective Graduates’ Constituency is entitled to be registered as an elector in the Graduates’ Constituency.
Eligible persons Required documents listed below :
- Eligible persons should apply for enrolment of their names in the modified Form-18
- Latest Photograph
- EPIC number of the Assembly Constituency
- A copy of the degree/diploma certificate, issued by the University or lnstitution concerned duly authenticated by the Designated Officer/Additional Designated Officer/Gazetted Officer of the District concerned/Notary Public, after due verification of the same with the original degree/ diploma certificate
- A copy of an entry in the Government record or a certificate issued to a Graduate employee by the Gazetted Head of Office/lnstitute on the basis of entries in Government records in his custody or a copy of an entry in the record of Statutory Bodies, Corporations or Public undertakings specifying the degree, diploma or certificate possessed by the claimant, duly attested by the Head of the office concerned
- An attested copy of the card of registration as Registered Graduate issued by the University, a certified copy of the relevant entry in the list of Registered Graduates’, the Roll of Advocates, the Register of Medical Practitioners, the Register of Chartered Accountants, the Register of Engineers maintained by lnstitute of Engineers
- An Affidavit by the claimant, supported by certificate from the Registrar of the University, or the Principal of the College affiliated to University or from the Head of the Department of such College under whom he had studied
- A copy of mark sheet issued by the University or lnstitution concerned, duly authenticated by the Designated Officer/Additional Designated Officer/Gazetted Officer of the District concerned/Notary Public, after due verification of the same with the original mark-sheet, provided that there is a clear indication that the claimant has passed the relevant examination.
Activities for preparation of electoral rolls of Warangal-Khammam-Nalgonda Graduates’ Constituency
|Period / Date
|lssue of public notice under rule 31 (3) of the Registrations of Electors Rules, 1960
|First re-publication of notice in Newspapers under Rule 31(a) of the Registration of Electors Rules,1 960.
|Second re-publication of notice in Newspapers under Rule 31(4) of the Registration of Electors Rules 1960
|Last date of receipt of applications in Form 18, as the case may be
|Period for the preparation of manuscripts and printing of draft electoral rolls
|21 .02.2024 (Wednesday)
|Draft publication of Electoral Rolls
|Period for filing claims and objections
|24.02.2024 (Saturday) to
|Date by which the claims and objections shall be disposed of and supplements be prepared and
|Final publication of Electoral Rolls
Apply Graduate MLC Vote Online/offline
Applications can be filed online through CEO web site (www.ceotelanoana.nic.in) or submit to the EROs / AEROs / Designated Officers / Additional Designated Officers in person. The applications can also be sent by post to the Electoral Registration Officer/ Assistant Electoral Registration Officer/Designated Officer, enclosing a copy of applicants’ degree/diploma certificate/mark sheet or other requisite document, duly authenticated by the Designated Officer/Additional Designated Officer/ Gazetted Officer of the district concerned / Notary Public, after due verification of the same with the original degree/ diploma certificate/ marksheet other requisite document.