Ayushman Bharath – Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana Ayushman Bharat Scheme – National Health Protection Mission- Registration Online www.india.gov.in
Ayushman Bharat – National Health Protection Mission Scheme-World’s largest’ health plan to cover 10cr families 50 crore citizens of the country.
Ayushman Bharat Scheme. Ayushman Bharat Yojana Registration Apply Online Application Form Official Website Ayushman Bharat Registration Online, How To Apply for Ayushman Bharat Yojana, Ayushman Bharat Procedure, Ayushman Bharat scheme Application Form available at www.india.gov.in At the beginning of 2018, Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley announced a new Ayushman Bharat Yojana The (National Health Insurance Scheme) in his budget speech. This new health care scheme, which is also referred as NamoCare or ModiCare, will be providing coverage to over 10 crore vulnerable and poor families throughout the nation. Our Cabinet approve Ayushman Bharat Scheme on 21st March 2018 according to official website.
Ayushman Bharat-National Health Protection Mission. Ayushman Bharat is National Health Protection Scheme Initiated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the National Health Insurance Scheme has been launched by the central government to offer insurance coverage of worth Rs. 5 lakhs to the poor Indian population. Rs. 5 lakh will be offered to each family by the central government for their secondary and tertiary hospitalization and other medical facilities. In this Article we are discussing about Ayushman Bharat Registration. Most of out visitors as How to apply for Ayushman Bharat? So we are here to tell you in details about the Registration and other things about this scheme. Before official Launch PM Review Preparation Launch of Ayushman Bharat with NITI Ayug and Team. This is very good that Our Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi personally Interested in this scheme.
Ayushman Bharat Registration
Scheme Name : Ayushman Bharat – Nation Health Protection Scheme (AB-NHPM)
పథకం పేరు : ఆయుష్మాన్ భారత్
ప్రారంభ తేది : ఆగస్ట్ 15, 2018
లాభాలు : ప్రభుత్వ మరియు ప్రైవేట్ ఆసుపత్రులలో 5లక్షల రూపాయిల వరకు ఇంటిల్లపాది ఉచితం గా వైద్యం చేయించుకోవచ్చు.
దీనికి ఆన్లైన్ లో ధరఖాస్తు పూర్తి చేసి వారి పేరుని నమోదు చేసుకోవాలి.
ప్రతి ఏడాది రు.5లక్షలు చికిత్స కొరకు పొందుతారు.
తెలంగాణలో ఆయుష్మాన్ భారత్ పథకం అమల్లోకి వచ్చింది. ఈ మేరకు రాష్ట్రం, నేషనల్ హెల్త్ అథారిటీ(ఎన్హెచ్ఏ) మధ్య సోమవారం పరస్పరం ఒప్పందం కుదిరింది. దీంతో తెలంగాణలో ఆయుష్మాన్ భారత్ వెంటనే అమల్లోకి వస్తుందని ఎన్హెచ్ఏ సీఈవో ఆర్ఎస్ శర్మ ప్రకటించారు. రాష్ట్ర పథకం ఆరోగ్యశ్రీతో కలిపి దీన్ని అమలుచేస్తామని ఆయన ప్రకటించారు. ఈ పథకాన్ని ‘ఆయుష్మాన్ భారత్ పీఎం-జేఏవై ఆరోగ్యశ్రీ’గా పిలువనున్నట్లు తెలిపారు. ఆయుష్మాన్ భారత్ అమల్లోకి రావడంతో ఆ జాబితాలోని దవాఖానల్లో అర్హులైన వారి కుటుంబాలకు రూ.5 లక్షల వరకు బీమా వర్తించనుంది. రాష్ట్ర ప్రజలు దేశంలో ఎక్కడైనా ఉచిత వైద్య సేవలు పొందే అవకాశం దక్కిందని ఎన్హెచ్ఏ సీఈవో ఆర్ఎస్ శర్మ చెప్పారు. ప్రజలు అర్హత, పథకం వివరాలు తెలుసుకోవాలంటే 14555 టోల్ఫ్రీ నంబరుకు ఫోన్చేయాలని సూచించారు. ఆయుష్మాన్ భారత్ వల్ల ఇప్పటివరకు 1.3 కోట్ల మంది లబ్ధిపొందారని తెలిపారు.
ఆయుష్మాన్ భారత్ పీఎం-జేఏవై ఆరోగ్యశ్రీ’
On Idependence Day, Narendra Modi gives India Ayushman Bharat scheme: ‘World’s largest’ health plan to cover 10cr families
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday announced that his government will launch an ambitious healthcare scheme, Ayushman Bharat-National Health Protection Scheme (AB-NHPS) also also dubbed as Modicare, on 25 September this year which will benefit 50 crore citizens of the country.
“The healthcare initiatives of the government will have a positive impact on 50 crore Indians,” the prime minister said, announcing the scheme during his Independence Day speech at the Red Fort on Wednseday. The ambitious Ayushman Bharat scheme also known as Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Abhiyaan aims to provide a coverage of Rs 5 lakh per family annually, benefiting more than 10 crore poor families.
What is the Ayushman Bharat Scheme?
Modi care aims to cover over 10 crore vulnerable families (approximately 50 crore beneficiaries) and provide health cover up to Rs 5 lakh per family per year. The Programe is being called the world’s largest health protection scheme.
The health ministry has included 1,354 packages in the scheme under which treatment for coronary bypass, knee replacements and stenting among others would be provided at 15-20 per cent cheaper rates than the Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS).
Hospitals run by the Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) may also be empaneled based on their bed occupancy ratio. As for private hospitals, they will be empaneled online based on defined criteria, which is unavailable at the moment.
- Ayushman Bharat – National Health Protection Mission will have a defined benefit cover of Rs. 5 lakh per family per year.
- Benefits of the scheme are portable across the country and a beneficiary covered under the scheme will be allowed to take cashless benefits from any public/private empanelled hospitals across the country.
- Ayushman Bharat – National Health Protection Mission will be an entitlement based scheme with entitlement decided on the basis of deprivation criteria in the SECC database.
- The beneficiaries can avail benefits in both public and empanelled private facilities.
To control costs, the payments for treatment will be done on package rate (to be defined by the Government in advance) basis.
- One of the core principles of Ayushman Bharat – National Health Protection Mission is to co-operative federalism and flexibility to states.
- For giving policy directions and fostering coordination between Centre and States, it is proposed to set up Ayushman Bharat National Health Protection Mission Council (AB-NHPMC) at apex level Chaired by Union Health and Family Welfare Minister.
- States would need to have State Health Agency (SHA) to implement the scheme.
To ensure that the funds reach SHA on time, the transfer of funds from Central Government through
- Ayushman Bharat – National Health Protection Mission to State Health Agencies may be done through an escrow account directly.
- In partnership with NITI Aayog, a robust, modular, scalable and interoperable IT platform will be made operational which will entail a paperless, cashless transaction.
ప్రపంచంలోనే అతిపెద్ద బీమా పథకం:
పేదలకు ఆరోగ్య భద్రత :
రోగమొస్తే ఏం చేయాలన్న భయం పేదల్లో ఉండకూడదని మోడీ ఈ సందర్భంగా వ్యాఖ్యానించారు. ఇంట్లో ఒకరికి రోగమొస్తే కుటుంబమంతా దిక్కతోచని స్థితిలోకి వెళ్తుందని.. అలాంటివారందరికీ ఆయుష్మాన్ భారత్ పథకం భరోసా ఇస్తుందన్నారు. ఈ పథకం అమలు కోసం అత్యాధునిక సాంకేతికతను వినియోగిస్తామన్నారు. అవసరమైన వైద్య సిబ్బంది, సదుపాయాలు అందుబాటులో ఉంచుతామన్నారు. ఆరోగ్య భారత్ లక్ష్యంగా ఈ పథకం పనిచేస్తుందని ప్రధాని తెలిపారు.
మొత్తంగా 50కోట్ల మందికి ప్రయోజనం
కాగా, ప్రధాని ప్రతిష్ఠాత్మకంగా తీసుకొచ్చిన ఈ పథకం ద్వారా ఒక్కో కుటుంబానికి ఏటా రూ.5 లక్షల మేరకు ఆరోగ్య బీమా వర్తిస్తుంది. దీనివల్ల 10 కోట్ల పేద కుటుంబాలకు ప్రయోజనం కలుగుతుంది. మొత్తం మీద 50 కోట్ల మందికి ఈ పథకం వర్తిస్తుందని భావిస్తున్నారు. ప్రభుత్వ నిధులతో నడిచే ఆరోగ్య బీమా పథకాల్లో ఇది ప్రపంచంలోనే అతిపెద్దదని కేంద్ర వర్గాలు చెబుతున్నాయి.
ఈ పథకంలో 1354చికిత్సలు:
సామాజిక, ఆర్థిక, కుల గణాంకాల డేటా ఆధారంగా లబ్ధిదారుల గుర్తింపు సాగుతోంది. ఇప్పటికే 80 శాతం మంది గుర్తింపు పూర్తయింది. ఈ పథకం కింద 1354 చికిత్స ప్రక్రియలను ఆరోగ్య శాఖ చేర్చింది. గుండె బైపాస్, మోకీలు మార్పిడి తదితర శస్త్రచికిత్సలు కేంద్ర ప్రభుత్వ ఆరోగ్య పథకం (సీజీహెచ్ఎస్) కన్నా 15-20 శాతం తక్కువ ధరకే అందుతాయి. ఈ పథకంలో చేరిన ప్రతి ఆసుపత్రిలోనూ రోగులకు సాయం అందించడానికి ఒక ‘ఆయుష్మాన్ మిత్ర’ ఉంటారు. లబ్ధిదారుల అర్హతలను పరిశీలించడానికి ఒక ‘హెల్ప్ డెస్క్’ను కూడా వారు నిర్వహిస్తారు. క్యూఆర్ కోడ్లు కలిగిన పత్రాలను లబ్ధిదారులకు అందిస్తారు. వీటిని స్కాన్ చేయడం ద్వారా లబ్ధిదారులను గుర్తించడం, పథకం కింద అందే ప్రయోజనాలకు వారికున్న అర్హతలను పరిశీలిస్తారు.
Who is covered under Ayushman Bharat Scheme?
It is an entitlement based scheme which aims to target poor, deprived rural families and identified occupational category of urban workers’ families, 8.03 crore in rural and 2.33 crore in urban areas, as per the latest Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC) data, and will cover around 50 crore people.
The beneficiaries can avail benefits in both public and empanelled private facilities. There is no cap on family size and age in the scheme, ensuring that nobody is left out. The beneficiary will need to have an Aadhar card to avail the benefits of the scheme.
“It is essential to ensure that we free the poor of India from the clutches of poverty due to which they cannot afford health care,” said Modi in his speech adding that technology will play a crucial role in the implementation of the programme. He added that in four to six weeks, testing of these technology tools under the scheme will start.
The beneficiary should be included under the SECC 2011 data (socio-economic caste census), which was conducted across the rural and urban of across the country. Socioeconomic caste census is a mechanism of counting and ranking under the various parameters, which are listed below:
Median household income
Nature of occupational profiles
Access to schooling
Access to housing
Sanitation, drinking water, and electricity
Valid Aadhar card
Note:- The scheme does not mention the limitation of family size.
Steps to Check Ayushman Bharat Yojana eligibility online
- Go to the PMJAY official website
- Click on the ‘Am I Eligible’ option on the website
- Enter your name, phone number, ration card number or the Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana URN number.
- On submitting your mobile number, you’ll receive an OTP
- Submit the generated OTP
- Select the state you reside in
- Click the search button once you’ve filled all the relevant details. When you click search, a list of names will fall under the category
- Look for your name in the list
- Your family name could be covered in the PMJAY beneficiary list.
- To check out if you are a beneficiary, you can login here using your mobile number.
- You do not need to enroll anywhere to claim benefits under the scheme.
- To claim benefits under the scheme you can get yourself identified at the nearest empanelled hospital or Community Service Centre (CSC)
Under the process, 80 percent of beneficiaries, based on the Socio Economic Caste Census (SECC) data in the rural and the urban areas, have been identified. Here is how you can check if you are eligible for the cover:
– Log on to the Ayushman Bharat website
– Click on the ‘Download Beneficiary List’ tab on the homepage
– Select ‘Rural’ or ‘Urban’ depending on your location
– Enter mobile number to receive a one-time password
– Once the OTP is entered, the list can be downloaded
The following documents must be furnished for registration:
- Aadhar ID linked with a valid bank account
- Respective special category certificates
- Ration card number or the Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana URN number
- Age proof documents
- Family structure
- Identification details
- Contact information
- Scanned copy of Aadhar
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
How to Apply for Ayushman Bharat Yojana?
- Visit the empanelled hospital and look for Ayushman Mitras who will assist you in admission
- They will confirm whether you are eligible under the PMJAY scheme
- Next, they will authenticate your identity (either through Aadhaar card or ration card)
- The hospital that you are seeking treatment in will check the balance
- You will be requested to submit necessary evidence for the treatment
- The claim will be settled post hospitalization, after you submit discharge summary and post treatment evidence
Treatment at the hospital
- PMAM informs the beneficiary about the total expense of treatment. Depending upon the severity of the illness, the beneficiary shall either be prescribed medical drugs or suggested hospitalization.
- It is to be noted that if the beneficiaries are not hospitalized and just prescribed general medicines, then they will have to bear the consultations and drug charges.
- However, if the condition is critical and demands hospitalization, then the beneficiaries can avail cashless treatment within the empaneled hospital.
- On completion of the treatment, the beneficiary will be discharged from the hospital.
Documents that you need to submit for Ayushman Bharat Registration
The patient has to submit all the insurance documents to the hospital where he/she visits for treatment. After checking and verifying all the documents, the hospital will mention the amount needed for the treatment to the insurance company. Once all the formalities and procedures are completed, the hospital staff will begin the treatment of the patient without any payment.
Do people have to pay for Modicare?
The medical insurance scheme is paid for by the government. The expenditure incurred in premium payment will be shared between Central and State Governments in a specified ratio as per Ministry of Finance guidelines in vogue. The total expenditure will depend on actual market-determined premium paid in States and Union Territories where the scheme will be implemented through insurance companies. In States and Union Territories where the scheme will be implemented in Trust/Society mode, the Central share of funds will be provided based on actual expenditure or premium ceiling (whichever is lower) in the predetermined ratio.
Is it available across India?
According to a government official , as many as 22 states have preferred to run the scheme on “trust model”. While Punjab, Kerala, Maharashtra, Karnataka and Delhi are yet to come on board, Odisha has refused to be a part of the scheme, the official said.
How will Modicare be implemented?
At the national level, New Delhi will put in place an Ayushman Bharat National Health Protection Mission Agency (AB-NHPMA). States and Union territories will be asked to set up a dedicated State Health Agency (SHA) for the NHPM. They can use an existing trust, society, not-for-profit company, or state nodal agency (SNA), or set up an entirely new entity to implement the scheme. States and Union territories can also implement the scheme through an insurance company, or directly through the trust or society, or adopt an integrated model.
Funds from the central government will be transferred directly to the SHA via an escrow account. State governments have to contribute a matching share of grants within a defined time frame.
Is it a first for India?
India has never implemented a very large, free nationwide health insurance programme. The AB-NHPM will subsume two on-going centrally sponsored schemes, the Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY) and the Senior Citizen Health Insurance Scheme (SCHIS). RSBY was launched in 2008 by the Ministry of Labour and Employment and provides cashless health insurance, with a benefit coverage of Rs 30,000 per annum on a family floater basis (for five members), for below poverty line (BPL) families, and 11 other defined categories of unorganised workers.
The policy was initially announced by the then finance minister Arun Jaitley in February this year during the presentation of last full budget of the NDA government and it was approved by the Cabinet in March.
Apart from the lakhs of rupees per family (despite family size), NamoCare Yojana will also provide additional top up a package of about Rs 30,000 for Senior citizens aging 60 years and above. This way senior citizens could get free healthcare facilities, which were not provided to them earlier and they had to pay an additional cost for their medical checkup or health facilities.
With the launching of this Ayushman Bharat Yojana in all over India, the present status of India will going be changed. This is the biggest health coverage insurance policy of India. And this Scheme also help to the unemployment youth for getting the job. And it is very helpful the poor and needy people of the nation. This scheme launched in every state of India. so that every person get the benefit of this scheme.
Announced in Union Budget 2018-19, the new Ayushman Bharat Scheme is likely to be the world’s largest healthcare protection plan initiated by Indian Prime Minister.
What are the key features of Ayushman Bharat Yojana?
- As per Ayushman Bharat Scheme, the central government will be providing Rs. 5 lakh to each vulnerable family in India.
- This is a major Universal Health Protection Scheme to provide health coverage to around 50 crore people across India.
- According to their family’s economic condition, people are likely to avail secondary and tertiary health treatment in any government or private hospital – under the financial assistance of this new Ayushman Bharat Scheme or NamoCare Scheme.
- Besides all the aforementioned facilities, the central government will also provide additional Rs. 1.5 lakh to health and wellness centers to take care of poor families under Namo Care Yojana. According to this programme, the government will even allocate Rs. 1200 crore for treating non-communicable diseases in the community.
- Apart from associated with the government hospitals in the country, the Govt. Will also focus on joining hands with private enterprises and make them part of the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Initiatives.
- Ayushman Bharat Cashless treatment health insurance
- Ayushman Bharat health scheme offers complete cashless coverage to poor people. Yes, don’t have to spend a penny for the treatment. You simply need to get to a selected government (under NamoCare scheme) hospital to get your treatment.
Ayushman Bharat Helpline Number
So far, there is no active website under Ayushman Bharat Yojana for conducting online registration. But soon the Officials are going to announce the procedure of applying for National Health Protection Scheme online. Even online link will be provided to Apply or Download the application form. So, stay tuned with us for more information.
Until the online link for downloading application form is available, you can contact the officials on the given helpline numbers for more information:
Ayushman Bharat Yojana launched on15th August 2018. Before that the officials of the Ayushman Bharat Yojana complete their all work related to this health scheme. As we know that this is the biggest health coverage scheme of our India. So Many poor people who got benefits under this scheme are waiting for making online registration. So here is the good news that very soon the online link open for making the online registration for this scheme. As we update our post regular with the latest and fresh news of this Yojana.