Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) Entrance Test Notification for Admission into Bachelor of Education Programe [B.Ed.] 2023-24
BRAOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2024 Notification, Online Applications for Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad Entrance Test Notification for Admission into Bachelor of Education Programme [B.Ed.–ODL] 2023-24. The Interested candidate has to register for appearing B.Ed. Admission Entrance Test on University portal braouonline.in. Admissions are made strictly on the basis of merit in the Entrance Test conducted by BRAOU. The B.Ed. Program offered by Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) is an innovative one. The University issues Self-instructional material and Information Technology along with Interactive Personal Contact Programs. It aims at developing understanding and competencies required by Practicing Teachers for effective teaching- learning process at the secondary stage. The Program is essentially a judicious mix of theoretical and practical courses to develop the Practicing Teacher’s knowledge, skills, understanding and attitudes. Illustrations and cases of relevant situations and need-based activities comprise the core of each course of the Program.
BRAOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2024 Notification, Online Applications
Admissions are made strictly on the basis of merit in the Entrance Test conducted by Dr. BRAOU. Only those candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria fixed by the University will be admitted. The candidate has to give web- option of his/her preference for allotment of Program centre at the time of admission. The candidate is required to submit the application form through Online (www.braouonline.in) only. Candidate need not submit the hard copy. Take a Printout of Online Application Form for your reference and to submit a copy at the time of Certificates Verification.
Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad Entrance Test Notification for Admission into Bachelor of Education Programme [B.Ed.–ODL] 2023-24
|BRAOU Entrance Test Notification for Admission into B.Ed. 2024
|BRAOU has released B.Ed. Admission 2024 notification
|22-01-2024 to 21-02-2024
Eligibility to B.Ed. Admission Entrance Test-2023-24
1. The candidate should be an Indian citizen.
2. Candidates should have passed with at least 50% of marks either B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com./B.C.A./B.Sc. (Home Science)/ BBM/BBA/ B.E/B.Tech.
3. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC/PWD should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
4. The students who wish to take admissions in B.Ed. with B.E/B.Tech must have Science/Mathematics as one of the subjects.
5. B.C.A. candidate must pass Intermediate with concern subjects to opt the Methodology.
6. The Candidates who completed (passed) the qualifying examination on or before July, 2023 are eligible.
7. The candidate who have not secured required percentage of marks in Undergraduate, the marks secured in Post- Graduation will be considered (If he/she studied relevant subject at PG)
8. Apart from the above, the candidates who fulfill the conditions as per NCTE-2014 Regulations.
The following categories are eligible to be students of B.Ed. (ODL):
(i) Trained in-service teachers in elementary education and
(ii) Candidates who have completed a NCTE recognized teacher education program through face-to face mode.
9. The reservation for SC/ST/BC/PWD categories shall be as per the rules in vogue.
10. EWS quota seats will be allotted to the eligible candidates on production of the relevant certificates.
11. PH, Sports, NCC and CAP quota seats will be allotted to the eligible candidates on production of the relevant certificates/documents.
12. Candidate should have completed 21 years as on 1st July 2023. There shall be no upper age limit.
- Pay the Registration fee and Register through University portal www.braouonline.in from 22-01-2024.
- Candidates has to pay Rs. 1000/- (Rupees one thousand only).
- S.C/ST/PWD candidates have to pay Rs. 750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred and fifty only) through online on or before 21-02-2024.
- Applications may submit on or before 26-02-2024 with a late fee of Rs. 500/-
Important Dates of B.Ed. Admission Entrance Test-2023-24
|Issue of Notification
|Application Start date
|Application End date
|Last date for Payment of fee and Submission of
Online Application Forms with late fee of
|Download of Hall Tickets
|Date of Entrance Test
- Visit University portal www.braouonline.in
- Documents and others details required for submission of Application through Online.
- Fill the application form ON-LINE based on your certificates/documents.
- If any wrong information is provided in the application form, it is the responsibility of the applicant only.
- After submitting the form, take a print out and pay the registration fee mentioning the reference number of the application.