CFMS Id Number Search Find Your CFMS New ID Number: Govt of AP is introducing CFMS System for Salaries. For that Government is allotting New CFMS ID Numbers to all its Employees. CFMS Salaries Guide for E Kuber Paperless Transactions : Online Application to collect Andhra Pradesh Employees DATA to Implement Comprehensive Financial Management System by Finance Department of AP ap-employees-data-collection-online-cfms-hrms-apfinance.apcfss-login Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS), which when fully implemented, will facilitate real time management of public finances and the HR management in the state and usher in automation of all processes like preparation of budget; release of funds; distribution of funds to the DDOs; incurring of expenditure; preparation and submission of bills by the DDOs; processing/audit of bills by the Treasuries; payment processes; collection of receipts (online/manual); preparation of accounts; maintenance of PD accounts; processing of leaves; management of HR events; maintenance of eService Book; maintenance of electronic data; Public Services-Finance Department – Andhra Pradesh Centre for Finance Systems and Services (APCFSS) – Human Resources Management – Online Collection of Employees’ data through Web-based application for implementation of Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS) –Orders –Issued.
E Kuber Payment CFMS Id Number Search Find Your CFMS New ID Number/How to know my CFMS ID number:
CFMS Id Number Search Find Your CFMS New ID Number: Govt of AP is introducing CFMS System for Salaries. For that Government is allotting New CFMS ID Numbers to all its Employees. CFMS Salaries Guide for E Kuber Paperless Transactions : CFMS Comprehensive Financial Management System (Paperless transactions) w.e.f 01-04-2018 Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS) is an enterprise level application designed, developed and implemented by Andhra Pradesh Centre for Financial Systems and Services (APCFSS) on behalf of the Finance Department, on the SAP S4 HANA platform. Each and every financial transaction (i.e., bills payment, challan receipt, accounting) is online and paperless. E Kuber Payment Guide brought to you . CFMS Salaries Complete Guide for E Kuber Paperless Transactions
Userid and Passwords
(8) Digit Employee ID allotted by the CFMS is the Userid
Default password will be provided by the CFMS.
Password shall be changed at the first instance after 1st and login into CFMS
Know Your CFMS Id Number Beneficiary Number.
Here You can Search Your CFMS Id Number using your
Bank Account Number, or
PAN Number, or
Aadhar Number or
by using Your Name.
# Click here to Know you Comprehensive Finance Management System(CFMS) I.D Number
apfinance.apcfss.in CFMS Online data Entry- AP Employees Data Collection
Andhra Pradesh Centre for Financial Systems and Services (APCFSS), a Corporation under the Finance Department, is given the mandate to monitor the development, deployment and maintenance of the CFMS program and its related activities. As part of this, the Centre is responsible for process changes, data collection, training and change management activities related to the effective implementation of CFMS. Towards this, the Government has decided to collect the essential data in a mission mode through an online web-based application hosted on the Finance Department Portal. It has been decided to collect the data directly from all the offices to obviate delay in the matter. The data proposed to be collected now will help to build the organization structure of the entire Government and also to define the workflow within and without various functional units and linkages with the Treasuries/ PAOs etc. in order to ensure seamless work-flow and transfer of data and creation of a single source of truth.
- 1. The heads of office have to login to the website https:/ apfinance.apcfss.in by using their log-in ID, which is communicated to them.
- 2. After the first login the user has to set a new password. The system has been designed to provide for change of password. They may remember the password and should not disclose to anyone to maintain integrity in data entry. The Head of the Office will be held responsible for any errors in data entry, if any passwords are misused or the data is entered without the knowledge of the Head of the Office.
- 3. After setting the new password, the HODs, HOOs and the DDOs should go through the user manual available on the website for a better understanding of all the fields of different screens intended to capture the data of different offices and categories of employees.
- 4. The user has to first enter the details of his own office and the details of the immediate subordinate offices, if any. It shall be noted that only the immediate subordinate offices shall be entered. For example, the HoD will give details only of the Regional or Zonal Offices, if they exist, but not the District and other subordinate offices. If there are no regional or zonal offices, then the HoD shall give only the details of the District offices but not offices below the district level. Similarly, the Regional/ Zonal Offices, have to enter only the details of the District offices but no other subordinate offices below district. The District offices shall enter the subordinate offices and the process shall continue till the last field unit.
- 5. On entry of the immediate subordinate office information, the concerned identified persons from that office like the Head of the Office, shall be notified with the User ID and Password for entering the data pertaining to that office.
- 6. After completion of the data entry the Head of the Office has to take a printout through the application and affix his signature and send a scanned copy of the same via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7. The helpline numbers, were set up for the benefit of the officers and staff are provided in the website.
- 8. Issues that occur during the process of data entry, login or password issues, and general comments can also be addressed to email@example.com, in addition to calling helpline number, for resolution.